WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Pat_Sajak's Hatred Of Small Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Now when I say I hate small children I do not mean all children just some of them. I saw a little punk ass kid the other day in K-Mart. The little shit said "Mommy get me a toy! Get me a toy! now!" And you know what the litle asshole said next? He called her a bitch. A bitch! And the mom goes and gets him a toy! What the fuck is up with that? If I were her I would have slapped the little shit. Not too hard just lightly. To warn the bastard. But no the mom gives him a toy. She is a total fool. I felt like smacking both of them. The mother for being so foolish and giving in to the little shit and not laying down the law. The bastardized child for acting like that in public. I can't believe that someone would award the little shit for acting like that. I know we have some mothers here at WTF and I would like to ask them: would you let your kid act like that in public? I hope not. That little kid reminded me of the pigdog from hell. Damn the pigdog and bastardized child! Have you ever had one of those kids come up to your house selling girl scout cookies? I am sure you all have. Most of the time it's a sweet little girl with good intentions, but sometimes you get damned with the presence of a persistent brat. So she asks me if I want some cookies. I said no. She asked again. I said "No, you should leave now." So you know wha she does? She leaves. 10 minutes later guess who's back? That's right the little bitch wouldn't leave. I told her I would get her parents if she came again so you know what she does? She starts crying! I'm standing there in front of a crying little girl while the neighbors are watching. I closed the door and ignored her. It was okay with the neighbors I told them the whole story. She left and I have never seen a girl scout near my house again. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just buy the damn cookies!

Jeez.

And for the record, kids who talk to any adult like that need a good old fashioned ass whooping. My kids, would, well, Id probably go to jail if any of our kids grew the balls to call me a bitch.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
dustinzgirl said:

Jeez.

And for the record, kids who talk to any adult like that need a good old fashioned ass whooping. My kids, would, well, Id probably go to jail if any of our kids grew the balls to call me a bitch.
:thumbsup: That's good parenting DG repped!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
I hate the FCC said:
I felt like smacking both of them. I closed the door and ignored her. It was okay with the neighbors I told them the whole story. She left and I have never seen a girl scout near my house again. :D
tl;dr ;)

you should've smacked the both of em and bought girl scout cookies to even out the bad karma~oh well, next time!~

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:

Jeez.

thats the problem with this country.....when most of us were growing up we got our asses WHOOPED and now if you won't get your kid a toy its mental anguish of your child and child abuse..wtf kind of shit is that? i say smack the kids......

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
This is another fine example of the quality products being brought to us by S.P.E.D.....I dont even think you made that up....It sounds like a fucking "Dear Abby" letter retyped.

:thumbsdn: S.P.E.D.....try again.

my youngest is the spoiled one of the 2. every now and again she decides to test me by trying to start that shit for a toy.lol never lasts long, mostly cause i lean in real close, look her straight in the eye, and say "shall we go talk about this in the bathroom, while i spank you?" she usually stops fast.
what i hate is the kids that run wild in the stores and the parents do shit to stop them. that pisses me off. my kids would be lucky if i let them more then an arms length away from me. some people just don't give a crap though, sad really

Jarilith

Tenderony
I hate the FCC said:
.......So she asks me if I want some cookies. I said no. She asked again. I said "No, you should leave now." So you know wha she does? She leaves. 10 minutes later guess who's back? That's right the little bitch wouldn't leave. I told her I would get her parents if she came again so you know what she does? She starts crying! I'm standing there in front of a crying little girl while the neighbors are watching. I closed the door and ignored her. It was okay with the neighbors I told them the whole story. She left and I have never seen a girl scout near my house again. :D

WTF is w/ parents teaching such young little girls to whore themselves out to sell stuff??? "Its ok Sally, I know I said you hafta be a big brave independent girl, but right now you need to do whatever it takes to SELL THOSE COOKIES! Whine, cry, cajole, insist, threaten, none of the ways in which you can demean yourself is too costly. I don't care if they say no; MAKE them say yes! Just think, Sally, what if Mary sells MORE cookies than you? Then you'll be worthless and nobody will ever love you!!!! Now get out there Sally, and pimp your stuff, and don't come back till you've won me that trip to Washington DC!......Oh yeah, I love you Sally.......... now go make yourself worth it!"

I hate the FCC said:
Now when I say I hate small children I do not mean all children just some of them. I saw a little punk ass kid the other day in K-Mart. The little shit said "Mommy get me a toy! Get me a toy! now!" And you know what the litle asshole said next? He called her a bitch. A bitch! And the mom goes and gets him a toy! What the fuck is up with that? If I were her I would have slapped the little shit. Not too hard just lightly. To warn the bastard. But no the mom gives him a toy. She is a total fool. I felt like smacking both of them. The mother for being so foolish and giving in to the little shit and not laying down the law. The bastardized child for acting like that in public. I can't believe that someone would award the little shit for acting like that. I know we have some mothers here at WTF and I would like to ask them: would you let your kid act like that in public? I hope not. That little kid reminded me of the pigdog from hell. Damn the pigdog and bastardized child! Have you ever had one of those kids come up to your house selling girl scout cookies? I am sure you all have. Most of the time it's a sweet little girl with good intentions, but sometimes you get damned with the presence of a persistent brat. So she asks me if I want some cookies. I said no. She asked again. I said "No, you should leave now." So you know wha she does? She leaves. 10 minutes later guess who's back? That's right the little bitch wouldn't leave. I told her I would get her parents if she came again so you know what she does? She starts crying! I'm standing there in front of a crying little girl while the neighbors are watching. I closed the door and ignored her. It was okay with the neighbors I told them the whole story. She left and I have never seen a girl scout near my house again. :D
My life is way to great to read boring post's like this :thumbsup:

Children are great. They fill a very large void in my life.

Fucking FCC. "The dog and child hater! Coming soon, a thread about old people!"

:rotflmao:

Seriously though, some people are just too immature to have children. Either they give in to every demand, and request of the child, or they want to fight every single battle, and win.

With kids, you have to pick your battles.

Otherwise, in the end, they'll end up calling you "bitch" or "fucker" etc.

I know children that act bad, like retarded kids. It just shows how shitty the parents are.

"They got it from their momma!"

What do I think... who gives a shit but I know that you people are going to read this post anyway some why not interject some sense;
Actually now that I think on it I agree with most of what you guys say.
I think that the problem with children does not lie in punishing kids, I'm sure there are plenty of kids who get their ass slapped when they mess up. I think the problem with most children is that they are not disciplined. Disciplined as in they have to work (chores, etc.) and lead a structured life (I tentatively suggest church every sunday as an example of leading a structured life but it could ass easily be watching football or something like that which leads to into a pattern.) Have a hobby or something.
I dont know, I guess I cant articulate my thoughts well enough. Let me try one more time.
Kids need to be raised correctly... its not enough to simply punish them if they're bad, you have to make sure that they lead correct, ordered little lives till they are old enough to be independent.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
discipline is very different from punishment. Discipline needs to be fair, fit the crime, and consistent. But if my kid ever called me a bitch, those rules would no longer apply, and they know it.

my kids are not perfect. everysingle one of them has thrown themselves on the floor in walmart and had a fit. thats fine, kids do that. i did it, and i got my ass whooped when we got home, and so did they.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
S.C.U.M. Presents: I hate the FCC got a dick in his mouth :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
discipline is very different from punishment. Discipline needs to be fair, fit the crime, and consistent. But if my kid ever called me a bitch, those rules would no longer apply, and they know it.

my kids are not perfect. everysingle one of them has thrown themselves on the floor in walmart and had a fit. thats fine, kids do that. i did it, and i got my ass whooped when we got home, and so did they.
soo uhh do u still like gettin spanked? by CL ofcourse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.