WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents:Pat_Sajak's Hatred Of Small White Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I fucking hate the small white dog in the attachment below. She is a maltese if you wanted to know. You may think she looks cute but do not be tricked she is a pigdog! She pisses and shits everywhere! I hate that dog. I love all other dogs and cats besides that one. Why do I keep her? I have too. I'm sure we've all had to keep a damned animal for a loved one. My goddam sister made me watch the little shit. I can't wait until she takes her away. That dog is SATAN! The little pigdog stinks like hell as well. :thumbsdn:
EDIT:The pigdog or in german swinehunt has one eye! :eek:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
That sucks dude! Some dogs are born simply to annoy the world.

Others, like my eleven lb. yorkshire terrior (Bentley) are probably the reason that dogs > cats.

Here he is on a stealth mission - Christmas '04!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
yorkshire terriers are the fucking shit. my best friend has one, and that little thing is this shit. a Coton de Toulier (sp?)would be the shit too. Those thigns are like little balls of soft fur, and they eat anything they can fit into their mouths.

Jung

???
Premium
Obligatory fluffy the destroyer image-quota has now been met.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Who's dog is that? I seriously want to see that dog.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Maybe you can see that dog if you dig far up I hate the FCC's ass. I am sure it is up there.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Cuddles said:
Maybe you can see that dog if you dig far up I hate the FCC's ass. I am sure it is up there.
She is up there all right. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
She is up there all right. :thumbsup:
Along with the Milenium Falcon and the entire cast and crew of Good Times.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
dustinzgirl said:
Along with the Milenium Falcon and the entire cast and crew of Good Times.
Yeah I gave up looking for them long ago. :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
where the fuck did my tv remote go? oh. it must be up there too.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Smoke said:
where the fuck did my tv remote go? oh. it must be up there too.
It is It's been up there since last Thursday. :thumbsup: When did this become a discussion about my asshole?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
It is It's been up there since last Thursday. :thumbsup: When did this become a discussion about my asshole?
Oh, its been a few hours now. Apparently your asshole is the center of attention..

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Smoke said:
Oh, its been a few hours now. Apparently your asshole is the center of attention..
Apparently so...What say you Cuddles? Why do you like my asshole so much? Oh shit I think she's up there too.

Well I suppose no one gonna's ever guess where I hid my life savings....

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
MagicHobo said:
Well I suppose no one gonna's ever guess where I hid my life savings....
Well everyone knows now... its just impossible to get to with all that clutter in the way.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
This post went bad somewhere around the time Cuddles posted.

I'm starting to notice a pattern.

edit: On a related note, I'm starting work on an animation for this thread. Expect it sometime next week cuz I'll be gone most of this coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.