WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Pimp My Avatar

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Overview

I originally saw Broken's custom title to come up with this idea. His title said/says "Please MTV, Pimp my Avatar!". I'm fairly experienced in Photoshop, ImageReady, PSP, and Animation Shop, so I can produce pretty good quality animations or spoof images. What I'm offering is a service to make a short animation themed from an idea of your choice and host it for you (offering you a direct link to the image).

Technical Information

Here are the guidelines for your requests:
- Must be able to meet the forum regulations
- Must be [moderately] appropriate (ie: no forum rule enfringements, etc)
- Must be a clear idea; please provide specific details for best results

Format

Please post your ideas with the following reply layout:
Subject: [detailed subject goes here]
Desired dimensions ["big/medium/small" is fine, but preferably pixel dimensions]

Services

This service is free of charge, and if there are any other PS gurus around, I'd really appreciate the help if you have some time. Please allow time for me to respond to your requests. I am fairly busy, but avatars take much less time to make than animations so I can pump 3-5 out per day if I put the time in. If I decide not to make your animation, I will respond to your post with an explanation of why I won't fufill your request. I'll be offering the service pretty consistently, but I'll let you know if I'm gonna be gone for an extended amount of time or if I'm too busy for a certain amount of time.

-------

If you'd like to contact me away from wtf.com, feel free to do so:
(This information is provided in my profile)
AIM: LiberatioNate
Email: nmrowell@gmail.com

Over and out,
LiberatioN

tzedek

Original Member
I can help too :thumbsup: I did BWM's current avatar, and some others.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
RTFM, dude.

I'm saying to the community, "Come up with ideas, and I'll bring them to life in an avatar." And ya, I saw that thread. Look! I can use the search feature! *sarcastic gasp of surprise *

Cool it ladies. :thumbsup:

Lib, pimp my avatar bitch.

I want the same text, and something that screams "Havok". Be creative.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I like my avater, so I don't know why I'm here...

But cool idea.

(I guess this is good bumpying-ness...to the thread that is)

keebs

Particinator
look at this avatar, its falling apart, it needs a change, this avatar does not bring the ladies. so i need an avatar that represents me better.

so Please S.C.U.M. PIMP MY AVATAR!

(and who is S.C.U.M.'S Xzibit?)

Easty

Click click boom
LiberatioN said:
RTFM, dude.

I'm saying to the community, "Come up with ideas, and I'll bring them to life in an avatar." And ya, I saw that thread. Look! I can use the search feature! *sarcastic gasp of surprise *
oh, understood. thanks for the pooptoast :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
k, i have some time tonite. in reply to your requests:

HavokChylde said:
Cool it ladies. :thumbsup:

Lib, pimp my avatar bitch.

I want the same text, and something that screams "Havok". Be creative.
Sounds good man. A bit vague, but I'll come up with somethin cool.

junglizm said:
Pimp Sax, please. He deserves it.
ha! i could make some cool stuff with him, if you have a psd file of the original character that'd be cool; otherwise i can re-create him in cool poses.

keebs said:
look at this avatar, its falling apart, it needs a change, this avatar does not bring the ladies. so i need an avatar that represents me better.

so Please S.C.U.M. PIMP MY AVATAR!

(and who is S.C.U.M.'S Xzibit?)
Lol, nice. (For the record, I assume the role of X to the Z Xzibit here at WTF.com; j00 n00bs!) Well dude, if you have an idea, I'll make you one. I have no clue what you want, which is why I asked for details when you request one. Thanks for your interest though :thumbsup:

-----

I'll post updates periodically (probably once every couple days). Thanks for the support thus far. =)

The avatar that I currently have was made using The Gimp.....it's some what of a complicated program and takes some practice and time but it pays of in the end. I originally tried to create an animated avatar, but the file was too large.