WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Random Poll

Will You Vote In This Poll?

• Total voters

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I was just wondering whether you would, or would not vote in this poll. Your answers will be compiled at the end of the polling period and analyzed to find some pattern as to tastes and preferences, all in a grand effort to stimulate the site activity. :thumbsup:

I think I just might vote in this said poll. :happysad:

Jung

???
Premium
E. None of the above

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Hardy har har har, Just fucking vote already.

I voted!

My Bologna loves his name.

See pet rock?!? You should've ben more considerate about my feelings! Otherwise you wouldn't have been replaced. Bitch.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yes, I voted. It had a certain smell, that made me want to say 'yes'.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I just ate some fried 'taters, you know as in PO-TA-TOE ... mixed it with some scambled eggs. Yep, got me a 20lb bag of taters .... what was the thread topic again? :confuse:

I Voted "My Bologna Has A First Name".... but you forgot... my bologna has 3 middle, and an unknown last name... ya'see... I don't know who his daddy is :happysad:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Jessica43999 said:
I Voted "My Bologna Has A First Name".... but you forgot... my bologna has 3 middle, and an unknown last name... ya'see... I don't know who his daddy is :happysad:

You found me!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Jessica43999 said:
My bolonga only has one name ... oh wait, thats my salami ... :rolleyes: ;)

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Unforgiven said:
I couldn't make up my mind, so I chose all of them.
That's just plain good form. Everyone should follow your example.