WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Return of the Living Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for those who clicked on another one of S.C.U.M.'s ridiculous threads.

Now that you're here, might as well join in on the fun.

1. Geht out there and find an old thread, that sucked or was great, or whatever.

2. Respond to it, try to bring it back to life. It seems hard, but it's possible.

3. Post a link to the thread here, so we can all pitch in on this boring idea.

Clatto Verata Nicto!

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=115013#post115013

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I will NOT take part in your partisan games! They may look harmless on the outside, but a deeper look will reveal that you're really killing hundreds of baby seals. :(

tbsrk said:
I will NOT take part in your partisan games! They may look harmless on the outside, but a deeper look will reveal that you're really killing hundreds of baby seals. :(

Nothing like that. Are you going to play along or what?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
Oh, We're doing worse than killing them...................Much worse.
:D

Heeeeerrre seal, seal, seal.​

MaxPower said:
Oh, We're doing worse than killing them...................Much worse.
:D

Heeeeerrre seal, seal, seal.​

Whoa, you got my good side. I thought we weren't going to share those.....

Ok, haha, funny picture. You didn't bring back an old thread to make it shiny and new. Geht to work.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What, so you're saying you'd rather see naked men's asses than smoke a bong? hmmmm

Bullshyt said:
What, so you're saying you'd rather see naked men's asses than smoke a bong? hmmmm

How the hell do you come to that conclusion....?

You're a hard one to figure out brother.

Lay off the hashish materials for a week or so, and give us a buzz.

Do not *repeat* do not, give yourself a buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.