WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : Terets, Fuck, Ass, Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever just wanted to type some stupid shit up for a flame, without even thinking about it?

Do it here you lazy bastard ass cunts.

cunt fucking cock suckers.

no wait...

YOU STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
JUST BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS FULL OF ANAL BUTTER, DOESNT MEAN YOU DONT HAVE FEELINGS???! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!

Havok is a stinky hag

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I fucked your wife!!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Eat my ass! Lick choad!

Damn it! CockSuck, NutMunch, AssLick, NitWit, retard FuckBag king, of the cum sippin’ whores!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
wait wait wait, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? SERIOUSLY? YOU CUNTS CANT YOU DO ANY BETTER THEN THIS,
please let the master of "no thinking" flames post, thank you.

Ok you all horseshit dog raping motherfuckers, why is is that awaken is a motherfucking cunt who is raped by his own mother?
Let me a tell a story about gehtfuct, gehtfuct was a little cunt in the ghetto trying to get laid as every other dipshit fucktard, obviously he couldn't get any so he started to visit the master called Jason who obviously was a teenage raping low fucking wannabe no life brit guy, who never had any experience what so ever about fucking irl, he was a teenage raper on sites where you show people eating shit and other shit, thats when they came up with the new idea about wtf.com, everyone who didnt have a motherfucking life and was so ugly that their mothers couldn't even let them out if they didn't look like a muslim.
gehtfuct once closed himself in the room because he was SO MOTHERFUCKING UGLY that the cunt didn't wanna get out.. take a sucicide because he was the ugliest piece of shit dog raping cunt ever seen on the universe, he was even worse then Magichobo which is something special! He started raping the cat while he was closed in his room, fucking it so hard that it died and gehtfuct started crying like a homo bitch becuase he couldnt handle the pressure, THE CAT HAD DIED BECAUSEOF THE ANAL EXPLODING..

gehtfuct went out thinking about the cat, good times when raping it so hard that it even passed out ....

to be continued

MrNewbie said:
wait wait wait, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? SERIOUSLY? YOU CUNTS CANT YOU DO ANY BETTER THEN THIS,
please let the master of "no thinking" flames post, thank you.

Ok you all horseshit dog raping motherfuckers, why is is that awaken is a motherfucking cunt who is raped by his own mother?
Let me a tell a story about gehtfuct, gehtfuct was a little cunt in the ghetto trying to get laid as every other dipshit fucktard, obviously he couldn't get any so he started to visit the master called Jason who obviously was a teenage raping low fucking wannabe no life brit guy, who never had any experience what so ever about fucking irl, he was a teenage raper on sites where you show people eating shit and other shit, thats when they came up with the new idea about wtf.com, everyone who didnt have a motherfucking life and was so ugly that their mothers couldn't even let them out if they didn't look like a muslim.
gehtfuct once closed himself in the room because he was SO MOTHERFUCKING UGLY that the cunt didn't wanna get out.. take a sucicide because he was the ugliest piece of shit dog raping cunt ever seen on the universe, he was even worse then Magichobo which is something special! He started raping the cat while he was closed in his room, fucking it so hard that it died and gehtfuct started crying like a homo bitch becuase he couldnt handle the pressure, THE CAT HAD DIED BECAUSEOF THE ANAL EXPLODING..

gehtfuct went out thinking about the cat, good times when raping it so hard that it even passed out ....

to be continued
Why is it that Mr. Newbie has a FUCK! obsession with incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.