WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: The Brian Peppers Interview

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Recently I sat down with Mr. Brian Peppers in his quaint home in Maumee, Ohio. My goal was to set the record straight that Mr. Peppers was actually not the monster that people have perceived him to be.

To give you a background history, Mr. Peppers was charged with sexual assault of a young girl in 1998 and pled guilty to several other accounts of rape and incest of young children. After his release in 2003, Brian has been trying to regain his place in society. He is helping out in the nursery at a local Baptist church and leads several Youth Camp trips during the summer. Brian works generally for non-profit purposes and maintains a job working as a night-shift waterplant assistant. When I caught up with Mr. Peppers, he told me he had been going through alot of depression and wished people would stop slandering him anonymously in public and through internet media sources. The following enclosed session gives finer details about his situation.

-> Nathan Rowell
-> Brian Peppers​

NR: Thanks for joining me today, Brian.

BP: It's my pleasure, Nathan. I'm honored to know someone cares about my story.

NR: So, I know we're all wondering and, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask; what is they physical ailment that you suffer from?

BP: Well my growth was stunted when I was very young. I was also born with several disformed muscles in my face. Doctors have also diagnosed that I have an abnormally large left eye socket which has caused me to lose sight in my left eye. Many people would call me a freak; but it's only my outward appearance that they see.

NR: Did this affect you growing up? I know that children can be some of the most brutally honest individuals; did you have a fairly rough childhood?

BP: Oh, yea! It was difficult to show myself in public because I looked strange at the time. Over time my appearance continued to become worse and it kept me from having a normal life. I saw several surgeons but the procedures were far to expensive. My mother worked a second job to support my sister, my half-brother, and I, so it would have been fairly impossible to get an insurance plan that would cover the procedure as well.

NR: That sounds very dismal. What did you find joy in; what were some of your hobbies?

BP: I got really into science and computers. My teachers thought I was a very bright student and I was destined for great things. I had a creative mind with many ideas that later became realities. I loved the development of the internet in high school and enjoyed playing several games at the public library in my free time. I wanted to study Computer Science in college, but I decided against it due to lack of financial support from my family.

NR: It sounds like you were a bright adolescent. What made you commit such terrible crimes like the ones you were charged of?

BP: I just really wanted to have a friend or a companion. I despised high school relationships because it seemed like people just wanted to prove they could get some temporary affection. My mom was always too stressed to spend any time with my sibling or me, so I always felt neglected.

NR: I've been in that boat before. I can understand what it's like when you don't feel like people care.

BP: Yea...it's rough... [At this point Brian was trying to hold back tears]

NR: Tell me about your activities you're involved in now.

BP: Well, I help out 4 days a week at ******* Baptist Church in downtown Maumee and I take the teenagers on several youth expeditions every year. I'm supporting myself now and I live in a one room apartment near my mom's old house.

NR: It sounds like you're a fairly normal person now. What made you change to be the person you are today?

BP: Well basically I think God intervened. I finally feel that love from a source that I've never felt before.

NR: What would you say to people who might be skeptical about your intentions in leading youth retreats?

BP: I'd tell the that it's ignorant...they're being ignorant...

NR: There are rumors going around that you've had several visits to Neverland Ranch to visit Michael; how valid are these accusations?

BP: Very. Michael and I relate alot when it comes to distortment of physical features in the public's eye. He's a very kind individual.

NR: Would you say his relationship with children models yours?

BP: I would say so. Many parents were very skeptical to letting their children go on trips with me, but once they got to know me they understood that I'm not a bad person; I just love the children.

NR: It seems like everyone has made assumptions that aren't true. What would you tell those people who laugh at you and continue to physically harrass you?

BP: I would tell them that they have no reason to condemn me. I'm a changed person...really! I just don't see how they can...[At this point in the interview, Brian became very emotional and could not finish the sentence.] It's just difficult to try to keep my spirits up with this kind of ridicule.

NR: I would truely be ashamed of myself for making fun of such a kind individual. I'm sorry for stirring up bad feelings.

BP: It's quite alright. Thank you for coming today.

After we talked for a brief time later, Brian and I went out for some coffee and set up a time to go fishing . I've become very good friends with Brian, and he's definitely not anything like people perceive him to be. It just goes to show you that people should not judge a person by their appearance. Brian Peppers is a very excellent example of this statement.

News Source: S.C.U.M. Productions
LiberatioN, S.C.U.M. Animation Journalist

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey Lib, it's puff-puff, give.

You're fuckin' up the rotation!

Countdown to destination B&T. 3...2...1...

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
LiberatioN said:
News Source: S.C.U.M. Productions
LiberatioN, S.C.U.M. Animation Journalist
You're welcome for the pics you bastid! And this thread is abundant with folkage. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
What pic? I ripped the pic off the site and made that myself...lol

the extent of you giving me the pic was

lib: "hey, can you give me that link again to the pic of Brian Peppers?"
fcc: "sure! [insert link]"

I dont see how that deserves credit...but if it'll make you happy...FCC, you helped out.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
LiberatioN said:
What pic? I ripped the pic off the site and made that myself...lol

the extent of you giving me the pic was

lib: "hey, can you give me that link again to the pic of Brian Peppers?"
fcc: "sure! [insert link]"

I dont see how that deserves credit...but if it'll make you happy...FCC, you helped out.
Yay! I seem important! :happysad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are sick lib. Not funny. In no way can you tell me that poking fun at a child rapist is in good taste, even for wtf.com. Sick. Just Sick. and offensive. And it takes a lot to offend me. I know you worked hard on this travesty of taste, and therefore I apologize for my actions. That is also why I am closing this and not wasting or deleting it.

Thread Closed on account of lewdity.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Thread resumed. :thumbsup:

gross misconduct...right...lol

Broken said:
Ahh. at this point it's an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp
Indeed. I guess you have to be "sick" to find this funny...it was simply a made up story that got put out of proportion. Much like other sattire comedy pieces, this one involves stuff that would be otherwise offensive. Thanks for spoiling the fun DG. :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
LiberatioN said:
Thread resumed. :thumbsup:

gross misconduct...right...lol

Indeed. I guess you have to be "sick" to find this funny...it was simply a made up story that got put out of proportion. Much like other sattire comedy pieces, this one involves stuff that would be otherwise offensive. Thanks for spoiling the fun DG. :thumbsup:
She may have spoiled your fun, but she was just doing what she thinks best for this site IMO.

BTW, I found it funny. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
CopyLifted said:
She may have spoiled your fun, but she was just doing what she thinks best for this site IMO.
He's saying that because he lives with DG! It must be like like living with Benito Mussolini! :rotflmao:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Let's make a big deal out of this. DG did what was correct for the site. I moved it to a better suited forum, lets just go with it didn't belong in Chit Chat. :)

CopyLifted

I Hate The FCC said:
He's saying that because he lives with DG!
Yes, this part you are partly right. I know how she feels about certain issues. So fucking what? maybe one day when you grow up and have a woman you care about you'll understand.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
CopyLifted said:
Yes, this part you are partly right. I know how she feels about certain issues. So fucking what? maybe one day when you grow up and have a woman you care about you'll understand.
I was kidding, you both need to learn how to take jokes. :rolleyes:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
CopyLifted said:
Agreed. That's why I'm not really mad at her...I'm just kinda giving her a hard time.

CopyLifted said:
Makes a lot of sense bro.

Also, FCC claims it to be a joke. So I've got his back as well. I guess.

Ok FCC, now that I've watched out for you, I need that 20 bucks you promised. Otherwise I'm gonna "fill all your holes". And that has nothing to do with cement. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
www.fat-pie.com
David Firth Comics.

This is a character from his flash vid "Milkman". I'm not gonna post the link cuz it's fairly grotesque.

Inspiration? You decide...

CopyLifted

I Hate The FCC said:
I was kidding, you both need to learn how to take jokes. :rolleyes:
Of course I know you were joking. I wasn't trying to sound like an asshole.

Maybe I had one too many beers. But since DG locked this thread, it wasn't acceptable to her and I know why.

I don't really give a fuck.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Ok, great. Stop arguing about it and take it up in a PM. You both win at the internet, ok? Stay on topic...