WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : The Genius of Johnny K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,772
83
253
#1
Everyone can take some lessons from Johnny Kuntz.


He stirs shit up.

You guys hate him, but he gehts what he wants.

He's entertained by the dancing piggies.

Everytime you respond to one of his posts, or make a new thread about him, he's sitting at home laughing it up.

He has fun with WTF. Something alot of the people here haven't been able to geht.


Bravo Johnny.
 
2,419
0
200
#2
HavokChylde said:
Everyone can take some lessons from Johnny Kuntz.


He stirs shit up.

You guys hate him, but he gehts what he wants.

He's entertained by the dancing piggies.

Everytime you respond to one of his posts, or make a new thread about him, he's sitting at home laughing it up.

He has fun with WTF. Something alot of the people here haven't been able to geht.


Bravo Johnny.
Thats right suckers

www.wtf.com
=
www.johnnykuntz.com

:thumbsup:

 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#4
How many "shit on Johnny K" threads do we have to have in this place? Cmon, SCUM, i thought you had more originality than that. What you need is a corn cob pipe and a travel size Connect 4 game. Then, the ideas will flow like wine.
 
10,772
83
253
#5
tbsrk said:
How many "shit on Johnny K" threads do we have to have in this place? Cmon, SCUM, i thought you had more originality than that. What you need is a corn cob pipe and a travel size Connect 4 game. Then, the ideas will flow like wine.


Whoa. Watch where you fling your shit man. This isn't a "shit on johnny" thread.

It's a "haha you guys give in to johnny's madness thread." Doy.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#6
HavokChylde said:
Whoa. Watch where you fling your shit man.
What can I say? I am a retarded monkey.

*flings shit at joo.*
 
10,772
83
253
#7
tbsrk said:
What can I say? I am a retarded monkey.

*flings shit at joo.*


Understood.

Are the Monkey Cages next to the Cock Farm...? There's some poo to be thrown in that direction.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#8
HavokChylde said:
Everyone can take some lessons from Johnny Kuntz.


He stirs shit up.

You guys hate him, but he gehts what he wants.

He's entertained by the dancing piggies.

Everytime you respond to one of his posts, or make a new thread about him, he's sitting at home laughing it up.

He has fun with WTF. Something alot of the people here haven't been able to geht.


Bravo Johnny.
Starts another thread about johnny, bashing other WTFr's for threads and posts about johnny?


Bravo Chylde!

you prove that your thread reigns supreme to all the bullshit johnny k threads...
 

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
1
0
#11
HavokChylde said:
He's entertained by the dancing piggies.

Everytime you respond to one of his posts, or make a new thread about him, he's sitting at home laughing it up.
Dance piggie, DANCE!! Suck him off while yer at it too...in fact do both at the same time and im sure people walking along the street will throw you their spare change. :thumbsup:
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
1
0
#13
wait wait wait.... i'm confused as all hell here...

who are we slagging now??
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#14
chucktheskiffie said:
wait wait wait.... i'm confused as all hell here...

who are we slagging now??
YOUR mOM!!! ohhh i am the best.

:( i am a sad excuse for a human being.
 
10,772
83
253
#15
tbsrk said:
YOUR mOM!!! ohhh i am the best.

:( i am a sad excuse for a human being.

It's ok.


I steal from those Santa's around Christmas time who ring their little bells.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.