WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: The horror of the Hangover.

Do you get hangovers?

• Yes, but only after a LONG night of drunken debauchery.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Yes, it only takes a sniff of beer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have a stomach and head of iron.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, You have to consume alcohol for a hangover right?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Fuckin' Taters

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I can barely see. I can't feel my legs. My stomach feels like its going to eat my liver. My liver feels like I poked it with an ice pick. My kidneys are filling my bladder with only water now. My ass has been given the designation of hostile territory for shooting at anything and everything. I hate hangovers. :thumbsdn: But I love being drunk. :confused:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, I chose head and stomach of iron, because I RARELY get hangovers, I can drink alot without effecting me one bit. I have thick blood 'cos my mums and her dad was an alcoholic, so it doesnt effect me. I started drinking when I was 10, and then after drinking alot, when i hit 13, I got hangovers for the first time. Then it went away again, So it's all gravy! I like not getting hangovers, but I did have one in England before I left, Jesus.... That was bad :redface:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont drink. But, I hear that if you stick your head in a giant pot and let a kid bang on it for five muinutes, your head ache will go away.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I dont drink. But, I hear that if you stick your head in a giant pot and let a kid bang on it for five muinutes, your head ache will go away.

Out of sheer curoisity, I tired that. It's a lie. :(

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I don't normally get hangovers. My secret, lots of water. Drink lots of water throughout the night. This helps the alcohol pass quickly through you system.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
MaxPower said:
I don't normally get hangovers. My secret, lots of water. Drink lots of water throughout the night. This helps the alcohol pass quickly through you system.

That's all well and good, if you remain sober enough to remember. I usually do that, and sober up, but last night I passed the fuck out at midnight. I was not sober.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
The 2 main causes of a hangover are dehydration and sugar deprivation (alcohol breaks down your liver's sugar reserve). I make every 4th drink a small cup of water, and first thing I do in the morning is have tea with lots of honey and an acetaminophen chaser (gentle on the angry tum-tum). After about 30 minutes, no more hangover.

Sektor

Particinator
I've got a head and stomach of iron - I don't get hangovers at all. But I also drink water all the time, and I eat something before I drink.

Usually whenever i drink, i get hungry and i eat things like bread rolls if theyre available
when i do that i can drink more and doesnt seem to make me feel sick.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Ive only gotten hungover once, and it went away as soon as i got some "afternoon delight".

(Food for thought, since the past tense of "hang" - the method of killing people, is "hanged" would past tense of hangover be hangedover?)