WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: The Magical Fairies That Live In The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking around the forest of the internets when I saw something that I will never forget. I saw Max Power and Screw Ball prancing around in the forest dressed as fairies. Max was chasing ScrewBall while giggling like a school girl. I was stunned. Max and ScrewBall were wearing little skirts and said they were the "Magical Sister Fairies Of The Forest". I was stunned to see Skitch00oo00poopoo skip into Max's arms. It was at that time that I waked away. As I walked away I heard giggling and Max yelling that he was
The biggest fairy of all of us.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Those are about the most vivid homoerotic fantasies I've ever had the displeasure to hear.
I've had internet stalkers before, but that took the cake.

Do you also dream of my wand and "Magic fary juice".

i dunno i found it hilarious, i giggled my ass off :cool: it was a good tale indeed.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
i dunno i found it hilarious, i giggled my ass off :cool: it was a good tale indeed.
<Brooklyn accent> I got your tale right here! *Grabs Crotch*

:rotflmao:
*says in a baby voice to max* awwwwww whos the big man?
whooos the big man? :p

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Those are about the most vivid homoerotic fantasies I've ever had the displeasure to hear.
I've had internet stalkers before, but that took the cake.

Do you also dream of my wand and "Magic fary juice".
i agree with max.....S.C.U.M. members are showing an unhealthy homophobic attitute towards Max Power, its geting old and is really starting to scare me

Descent

Hella Constipated
Didn't you geht kicked out of S.C.U.M.?

YUCK FOU!!!

uhhhh no i didnt? where the fuck is this all coming from? i have made a supposedly 'worthy' scum thread but havok hasnt even put a look in. who made up them lies. ima go kick their ass.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
NOw, now, we all know that max would never chase or have relations with that punk. He is a gehtfuct/shep/brit/jason lover. He has many lovers, because he is the man of many outfits. Many of which he stole from me.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
:rotflmao:
*says in a baby voice to max* awwwwww whos the big man?
whooos the big man? :p
*Grabs crotch* I got your big man right here.

Don't you understand? this can go on forever. A New Yorker can do the Crotch grab/"I got your <Focus of crotch grab> right here", in response to any attack on his character.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I second that. Lon' Guyland, Neu Yoark is full of angry wops.

That, and the accent will drive you bonkers for the first few months.

Other than that, best place on Earth :thumbsup:.

YUCK FOU!!!

you aint seen an aussie do it yet have you

*grabs crotch like no tommoro*

ill give you crikey! bend over..............

Status
Not open for further replies.