WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents:The official '05 Fucktard list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,351
387
#1
It's that time of year again kids. School is out and all the idiots come a runnin'.
True. There are so many new members,that I hardly know where to start. And the Brawl Hall and Oats members have just made it to the top of my christmas list. Not to worry. We've set aside plenty of space for your nominees,right here.

So don't delay. Enter your top three (or..twenty) fucktards today.


:mfinger: :D :mfinger:
 
2,489
456
327
#2
1. bonesaw
2. angel/andrea...whichever one was bitching about men first...
3. lady ice

my school isn't outyet...
 

Jugular

volatile
4,839
688
327
#3
1. Andrea
2. Bonesaw
3. Angel
 
10,772
83
253
#4
/me waits for the list of more BrawlHall members. :thumbsup:
 
2,489
456
327
#5
HavokChylde said:
/me waits for the list of more BrawlHall members. :thumbsup:
theres too many of them

lets just say

1,2,3,4,5 ....ETC are occupied by BH members :thumbsup:

i still find it funny that they actually sent "scouts" to our site. hahahahah
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,351
387
#6
HavokChylde said:
/me waits for the list of more BrawlHall members. :thumbsup:
Today only!!!
All posts are submited free of charge.

So go ahead kid. Crack a few out before the rush.
Psst! The toilets are running slow.
Funny..for the last three or four days now,it seems.
:confused:
 
10,772
83
253
#7
gehtfuct said:
Today only!!!
All posts are submited free of charge.

So go ahead kid. Crack a few out before the rush.
Psst! The toilets are running slow.
Funny..for the last three or four days now,it seems.
:confused:

it's comin Gehtfuct, BWM is making the list right now.

Off topic : Have my children GF?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,351
387
#8
HavokChylde said:
Off topic : Have my children GF?
Are you...flirting with me,stubby?

If Max reads that post,he'll eat your ass.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#9
gehtfuct said:
Are you...flirting with me,stubby?

If Max reads that post,he'll eat your ass.

Max already ate his ass... I was pissing in the bathroom (into the sink from across the room), and I heard a loud munching sound.

I opened up on the stalls to see Havok bent over and maxiepoo just a munchin' away. :sick:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#10
gehtfuct said:
It's that time of year again kids. School is out and all the idiots come a runnin'.
True. There are so many new members,that I hardly know where to start. And the Brawl Hall and Oats members have just made it to the top of my christmas list. Not to worry. We've set aside plenty of space for your nominees,right here.

So don't delay. Enter your top three (or..twenty) fucktards today.


:mfinger: :D :mfinger:
Any new members as of april, Sign the fuck up!
 

PassNgas

Max, sucks my pipes clean
9
0
0
#11
dull_bullet said:
1. bonesaw
2. angel/andrea...whichever one was bitching about men first...
3. lady ice

my school isn't outyet...
Bonesaw? That parapalegic, legless, midget couldn't wheel his 1 wheel cripple carrier down the side of a mountain. Give that cockslobbin jagoff no props.

Just an fyi.

LadyFatass is the longest living joke to claw her way out of an aborted fetus. I'll get you some pics of that 2 ton bucket of semen soaked bitchmeat if you would like.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#13
PassNgas said:
Bonesaw? That parapalegic, legless, midget couldn't wheel his 1 wheel cripple carrier down the side of a mountain. Give that cockslobbin jagoff no props.

Just an fyi.

LadyFatass is the longest living joke to claw her way out of an aborted fetus. I'll get you some pics of that 2 ton bucket of semen soaked bitchmeat if you would like.

Your in the right spot!!!

sign up clikedy, Pass!
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#14
Me, Me, Me.

Me, myself and I.

Me, the dwarf that lives in my television, the elf that lives in my eardrum and whispers secrets to me.

The rest of you, can burn a slow and black death.

The dark queen has spoken. Obey or face the consequences.

Really. Im not joking. Stop laughing at me. Thats it! I am sending my dwarves through your television. Your so fucked.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#16
bigck3000 said:
I hate to do it to you DG but.....

*you're
LOL. Oh, and dont tell geht I spammed his forum. He is still upset about the feces incident. Anyways, thanks for reminding me that I can not spell corectally.

Poopy head ass eater.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#18
Intermesched golden idolized penis devourer.
 
10,772
83
253
#19
dustinzgirl said:
Intermesched golden idolized penis devourer.

Perhaps a spectacular wisdom willy, would cure that.


Or, try the underage bottle stump. :thumbsup:
 

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
156
0
0
#20
PassNgas said:
Bonesaw? That parapalegic, legless, midget couldn't wheel his 1 wheel cripple carrier down the side of a mountain. Give that cockslobbin jagoff no props.

Just an fyi.

LadyFatass is the longest living joke to claw her way out of an aborted fetus. I'll get you some pics of that 2 ton bucket of semen soaked bitchmeat if you would like.

I would officially like to apologize to WTF.com.

See, I am a tardmagnet. Where ever I go, tards follow.

And I nominate myself for the Fucktard award, cause I'm a winner, dammit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.