WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: The psycoanalysis of BonerSauce

Which caused the Oedipus complex?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, what we have here is the classic case of Oedipus complex (if you don't know what that means google it).

But the underlying problems still befuddle me.

A little help would be greatly appreciated.

1: Dropped repeatedly as a child, causing dain bramage.

2: Beaten by the babysitter.

3: Raped by his father.

4: Raped by his mother.

5: Picked on in Jr. High, and called squishy nuts for wetting his pants when he was 16.

6: Just a bad case of Tourette's.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Well, what we have here is the classic case of Oedipus complex (if you don't know what that means google it).

But the underlying problems still befuddle me.

A little help would be greatly appreciated.

1: Dropped repeatedly as a child, causing dain bramage.

2: Beaten by the babysitter.

3: Raped by his father.

4: Raped by his mother.

5: Picked on in Jr. High, and called squishy nuts for wetting his pants when he was 16.

6: Just a bad case of Tourette's.
#5. is a little bit wrong....we called him squishy nut. he lost one of his testicles in the classic peanut butter + dog masturbation incedent(sp?)

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
And just when I was about to leave... you hysterical little dumbfuck. Your posts are as empty as your parents' bank account, ghetto scum... it would take 50 of you to comprehend this mind, from what I've seen of how yours (don't) work... :thumbsup:

The true love part is true, it's sad when man loves cow.(Shhh he's probably gonna make a 'Your momma' type joke)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Just because you were raped by your parents doesn't mean I am not loved by mine.

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
I go for 2,5 and 6. For 1 to work he'd need to have a brain and the others are stupid because who the hell would want to rape Bonesaw?

bnccoder

Postaholic
WILD said:
The true love part is true, it's sad when man loves cow.(Shhh he's probably gonna make a 'Your momma' type joke)
I think the cow would have had to be a bull and "loved" him, while he screamed like a little bitch. :p

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Tip #1 for you non-flamers, so that in the event that you actually come close to "Owning" someone in the future, you just might not cock it up:

Truth hurts. Telling your opponent out of the clear blue fucking nowhere that they were raped and suffered from an Oedipus complex... or that no one likes them, is very very stupid.

As my good friend Ladr says - "Post Proof" (Ladr asks I give due credit). You tits... you try so damned hard and fail at every corner...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
I think the cow would have had to be a bull and "loved" him, while he screamed like a little bitch. :p
yes, you are very correct about it being a bull....if you remember he was drinking bull cum the other day....infact he bragged how much cum he could chug

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
yes, you are very correct about it being a bull....if you remember he was drinking bull cum the other day....infact he bragged how much cum he could chug
Then he decided to go strait to the source for the cum.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Fag gags and bestiality lames... now there's something you don't see every 5 minutes.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A Brawl-Haller outnumbered and losing... now there's something you don't see every five minutes.

Bonesaw said:
it would take 50 of you to comprehend this mind, from what I've seen of how yours (don't) work... :thumbsup:

You dumb shit.

It would take 50 of us to comprehend your mind, because no one around here speaks mongloid.

bnccoder

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:
You dumb shit.

It would take 50 of us to comprehend your mind, because no one around here speaks mongloid.
So that's what the mindless chattering is.

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
#5. is a little bit wrong....we called him squishy nut. he lost one of his testicles in the classic peanut butter + dog masturbation incedent(sp?)
lol, nice one. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bonesaw said:
Fag gags and bestiality lames... now there's something you don't see every 5 minutes.
Tell ya what I do see every five minutes. You using the same old shit.
Flame posts two pages long.
Telling everyone how "I've heard <insert flame > so many times".
“I'm experienced” or some other form of the same.
I've been posting on forums for 5 years. (I personally had to laugh at that one. Pssst, don't quite make you a veteran)
"I'm smart" /pats BoneSmuggler on the head "Yes little man, you're smart".
“You must be <insert adolescent age in years here>.
Followed by a whole slew of repetitive crap.

Need I go on? Perhaps you can review your own posts, and see what I mean.

Yeah, I have to admit some of your shit made me chuckle. I gotta give ya that. But for the most part your alleged flame post, are long, drawn out, and quite frankly arduous to read.
I mean do you really think that people are going to think you’re a good flamer simply because you boast intelligence and make posts that read like a thesaurus on crack?

Please, you’re embarrassing only yourself, and are too pigheaded to notice. Time to realize you’re a washed up nobody, to everyone but your little suckling hell spawn.

MaxPower said:
Tell ya what I do see every five minutes. You using the same old shit.
Flame posts two pages long.
Telling everyone how "I've heard <insert flame > so many times".
“I'm experienced” or some other form of the same.
I've been posting on forums for 5 years. (I personally had to laugh at that one. Pssst, don't quite make you a veteran)
"I'm smart" /pats BoneSmuggler on the head "Yes little man, you're smart".
“You must be <insert adolescent age in years here>.
Followed by a whole slew of repetitive crap.

Need I go on? Perhaps you can review your own posts, and see what I mean.

Yeah, I have to admit some of your shit made me chuckle. I gotta give ya that. But for the most part your alleged flame post, are long, drawn out, and quite frankly arduous to read.
I mean do you really think that people are going to think you’re a good flamer simply because you boast intelligence and make posts that read like a thesaurus on crack?

Please, you’re embarrassing only yourself, and are too pigheaded to notice. Time to realize you’re a washed up nobody, to everyone but your little suckling hell spawn.
I'm quoting this entire post, because it's logical, and worth reading again.

Yes, I've gotten quite a few chuckles from reading the BH member's posting on wtf.com. Either it was at your stupidity, or it was something funny you guys actually said.(which is rare.)

But to be honest, I chuckle at posts that JohnnyKunts makes, or even Mr.Newbie. It doesn't mean they're great posters/flamers. Keep that in mind.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Outnumbered... victorious... puppetmaster... you were all well and truly played, and I never had to try. Awww... pound your frail chests in a huddle, you disturbingly laughable "flamers". Your site probably isn't half bad, but it was like adding a shooting range to a nursery, adding a "Flame" section, as you never had the concept down; couldn't even reach the weapons. One poster bested you as he has bested stronger groups in only recent weeks. I suggest you fucking live with it...

You sucked hard. You lost bad. The truth. The end. Have pleasant lives being inferior. I wouldn't want to be any of you...

PS - Your female members are the most ridiculous little gangsta gurrrls I've ever had the misfortunate to step on. Like, totally...

Status
Not open for further replies.