WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: The return of Mr.Newbie and Janglenut

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The powers of geek and gimp collide. Who will win in the match of wits? Who will out do the other being more full of shit? Only time will tell.

...or until Mom boots them from the intern3ts.

tzedek

Original Member
YOU HAVE SEEN THE RING!!
.........._,„„„„,_..........
......„-"..........."-„......
...,/'..................'\,...
...|......................|...
...'\,..................,/'...
......"-„...........„-"..…
..........¯""""'¯..........

Post it or die in 7 days.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
So you'll be betting on Mr.Newbie, then?

It seems that your IMG would be a cry for love in his direction.

I bet that neither will win, for they will both be perm banned for being idiots. :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
Nice job comparing me to a fucking newb. I am the 1337357 mother fucker you WTF'ers will ever lay eyes upon. Now, do not make me bust out my textual ownage on your flaccid asses.

(oooo)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You are a boring jackass lurker. What are you 14; go lurk on your gaming site.

GF: I leave your family reunion photos in the vault man! Come on there's kids like NutlessJangle on here.

Janglenut

Particinator
Sorry I don't have the time to post 7 times a day on here Broken about your shitty riddles that everyone knows the answer to; or your constant stream of shit coming from this "bait n tackle".

Broken

You're a jealous little girl. Lol Answer it then! Let us see your 1eetn355! All you have is the talking part, and for the 487th time your famous post count wannbe flame. ROFL you sister are a flat out joke. Haven't you noticed!!

LOL shit got hot and he jumps off line. An all around pussy, all he does is piss and moan, l33t my ass. Go ask your mommy what to say next nutless.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
GF: I leave my family reunion photos in the vault man! Come on there's kids like NutlessJangle on here.
You're just jealous that you had to sit on the sidelines and take the pictures of Newb and Jangle. Everytime you geht drunk around nekkid bitches you try to spit in everyones ass.

And what's with teh ghey font?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
tzedek said:
YOU HAVE SEEN THE RING!!
.........._,„„„„,_..........
......„-"..........."-„......
...,/'..................'\,...
...|......................|...
...'\,..................,/'...
......"-„...........„-"..…
..........¯""""'¯..........

Post it or die in 7 days.
omfgthering

AAAH!!!

Damn you, I'm wet again.

Broken

Broken said:
GF: I leave my family reunion photos in the vault man! Come on there's kids like NutlessJangle on here.

gehtfuct said:
You're just jealous that you had to sit on the sidelines and take the pictures of Newb and Jangle. Everytime you geht drunk around nekkid bitches you try to spit in everyones ass.

And what's with teh ghey font?
Oh please you pull a Mr.Newbie and edit my post to try and make yourself look funny. ROFL you are true weak sauce. Tell you what leave me out of your little gay fantasy world. Spit in people’s asses, that pic, I guess you just stumbled upon it on what your favorite bi-marriedguys.com site?
Shut up already, 95% at least of your posts are about being gay. That's old hat at this point.
Fairly easy to see why your wife has no interest in you.

Broken

Turn off the web cam, 30 mins to reply is insane.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
GF: I leave your family reunion photos in the vault man! Come on there's kids like NutlessJangle on here.
Here's the original post, dipshit. It's not like your blabber was modified too much. The context you spoke with still stands. As far as BrokenBitches.FAGS, I've yet to make my way over yet. If you'd quit blowing me......shit about it, I'll join you there shortly. I'm sure a majority of my posts suggest some sort of gay shit. Like I care what some half life limp dick thinks of me. Fact is; they gay shit is what you crave. If not only sucking up every inch of spotlight in every fag comment, if not dreaming of the glory of kickin' down that closet door, at least you can post like a big boy and pretend you don't constantly have those asslard thoughts. Shut the fuck up before I spit in your ass!

Try again fucknuts.

I'm just playin'. You know that I really love you Bitch.

Broken

Yawn, I waited 30mins for random 3rd grade comebacks. Well I really didn't expect anything more. Bravo-

Broken

I posted! try and keep up. What I am supposed to sit here and wait out your 30 min comebacks?

tzedek

Original Member
Pretty cool how mods can post NWS shit in threads without any fucking warning and not get in trouble for it

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken said:
I posted! try and keep up.
C'mon, fucker! You know I'm multitasking here. I got two monkeys runnin' around, my wife slappin' me in the back of the head, I'm reading your dry, played out bullshit about you being the man. On top of that, I'm on the phone talking to
G's-up AND playing with myself. So don't give me that I need to entertain your stupid ass bullshit.

Broken

Oh didn't you just use that same ole line yesterday? Try doing one thing good before you take on more.

Status
Not open for further replies.