WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : The Return of the S.C.U.M. Overlord in a Thread About MaxFaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxPower is the biggest sissy of all.

Even though the above statement is true, this thread has nothing to do with it.

I was recently speaking to "Max" in an IRC room. It wasn't him. In fact, this person was an even bigger sissy than him. That's hard to come by these days.

This guy claims to know every single thing about this "MaxPoopers". So Max must have a stalker. And now sissy - la - la Max is gonna go emo in Life Sucks from this damn stalker. :rolleyes:

We better protect him wtf.com.

Without us, he's nothing.

(Also, I suppose this thread has everything to do with the fact that Max is a sissy. Ha.)

for the last damn time havok, QUIT STALKING MAX AND TRYING TO HACK INTO HIS CAM! i know its you so quit trying to point your greasey lil fingures else where. even though i was not in chat tonight, i still know its you, i seen you last night when i was peeping in your window..........................oh ummm i mean i just know its you :happysad:

Nymphchick said:
for the last damn time havok, QUIT STALKING MAX AND TRYING TO HACK INTO HIS CAM! i know its you so quit trying to point your greasey lil fingures else where. even though i was not in chat tonight, i still know its you, i seen you last night when i was peeping in your window..........................oh ummm i mean i just know its you :happysad:
Hey, I may hack into his cam, but that's only so I can see his chick in leather.

Otherwise, I just watch his house to make sure no burglars show up.

I got his back, cuz he's a sissy. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Balderdash!

It is He that cries 'sissy' who is truly the biggest sissy of them all. I ambled into IRC late last night only to find your beloved S.P.E.D. OverDufus completely engrossed with Max in the e-equivalent of "No, you hang up.....No....You hang up....Ok i'm gonna hang up.....You Hang up first." Upon discovery of this display I quickly tried to increase the heterosexuality by making a wise crack.....needless to say it was ill recieved....It was not long after, that a flurry of limp wristed slaps and slack jawed hisses filled the air. I made my quick exit...but the damage had already been done....any and all S.P.E.D. members present were immediatley demoralized and instantly turned to vapor.

The End

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Havok. Maybe it was Johnny trying to get you to cyber. He figured with the hard on you have for me, he could suck you in.
And what's this MaxPooper shit. You been pulling from gehtfucts book of "Making flames of peoples names"? Real original. geht back to me when you find your thesaurus.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Havok said:
MaxPower is the biggest sissy of all.

Even though the above statement is true, this thread has nothing to do with it.

I was recently speaking to "Max" in an IRC room. It wasn't him. In fact, this person was an even bigger sissy than him. That's hard to come by these days.

This guy claims to know every single thing about this "MaxPoopers". So Max must have a stalker. And now sissy - la - la Max is gonna go emo in Life Sucks from this damn stalker. :rolleyes:

We better protect him wtf.com.

Without us, he's nothing.

(Also, I suppose this thread has everything to do with the fact that Max is a sissy. Ha.)
What the fuck is this? AOL Kids? Did your parents set up your AOL account for "AGES BELOW 10" or do you feel like flaming preschool style? Or perhaps your father installed a KeyCatcher so you are unable to get away with cursing online.

Where are the fucking curses?

MaxPower said:
Havok. Maybe it was Johnny trying to get you to cyber. He figured with the hard on you have for me, he could suck you in.
And what's this MaxPooper shit. You been pulling from gehtfucts book of "Making flames of peoples names"? Real original. geht back to me when you find your thesaurus.
Word, word, and fucking word.

MaxPower said:
You been pulling from gehtfucts book of "Making flames of peoples names"? Real original. geht back to me when you find your thesaurus.
I only call you those names in a good way. Consider them pet names.

Damn, you gotta take everything so seriously MaxFlower. :rolleyes:
Descent said:
Whatever the hell he said

Stfu Descent, does this thread say "S.C.U.M. Presents : A Thread About Descent and his Obsession with Checking a Thread Every Ten Seconds to See if Someone Made a Reply to his Non Witty Comments"?

Nope, sure doesnt.

And don't "bash the flaming style". It hasn't even begun. You just gotta start somewhere. Noobs. :happysad:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
That's right. Only BIGdaddyG gehts away with that shit.
You tell 'em, MaxiPoo. ;) :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
bigck3000 said:
Upon discovery of this display I quickly tried to increase the heterosexuality by making a wise crack...
I'm sure that wasn't the only "crack" you presented...

It's okay, I've heard Gehtfuct is gentle.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ehh....

You know I ahh...I ahh...well....

*sigh* I don't know WTF that means.

gehtfuct said:
That's right. Only BIGdaddyG gehts away with that shit.
You tell 'em, MaxiPoo. ;) :thumbsup:
You guys remind me of these other two guys I used to buy mary jane from.

They were cool, I assumed they were just roomies or something.

When I noticed them watering their flowers together one day, I knew something was astray. I didn't pay too much attention to it though, I figured they were just in tune with nature. Then I noticed them combing each other's hair. But still, I thought nothing of it. I assumed they were just really close, and every time you and MaxFlower did it, it seemed almost natural.

When they started kissing, I realized what the problem was.

It's creepy how much you guys remind me of them. :confuse:

</gay jokes>

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower is definately a sissy... you should see the PM's.

"Stop flaming me, it's starting to hurt my rep"...

"If you could stop burning me, I'd appreciate it"...

"I love you in that shirt"...

"Stop with the flaming, or I'll ban you!"

I'm glad I've saved them all.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Icarus said:
MaxPower is definately a sissy... you should see the PM's.

"Stop flaming me, it's starting to hurt my rep"...

"If you could stop burning me, I'd appreciate it"...

"I love you in that shirt"...

"Stop with the flaming, or I'll ban you!"

I'm glad I've saved them all.

Get back in the car son. Or do you need another domination ass rape to shut you up? Don't forget who made you a woman.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower said:
Get back in the car son. Or do you need another domination ass rape to shut you up? Don't forget who made you a woman.
I haven't forgotten...

I did say I was glad I saved them, didn't I?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
You guys remind me of these other two guys I used to buy mary jane from.

They were cool, I assumed they were just roomies or something.

When I noticed them watering their flowers together one day, I knew something was astray. I didn't pay too much attention to it though, I figured they were just in tune with nature. Then I noticed them combing each other's hair. But still, I thought nothing of it. I assumed they were just really close, and every time you and MaxFlower did it, it seemed almost natural.

When they started kissing, I realized what the problem was.

It's creepy how much you guys remind me of them. :confuse:

</gay jokes>

HC said:
</gay jokes>
I doubt it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's right. That was the only time you and FCC would sit still long enough to take the picture. Infuct, it's the only pic of you two that we have. Max keeps it on the nightstand on her side of the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.