WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. presents : The Shoutbox Heroes.

Is S.C.U.M. bad for wtf.com?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor_Blade and I, are the shoutbox masters. All of you who aren't masters shall suffer a long horrible death. You think I'm lying, but of course, I'm not.

Just wait until the site is finished upgrading, and the shoutbox comes back, your ass is about to get owned.

Fucking wtf.com losers.

Yeah, that's what you think. I already made a shout today, and I can't even see the shoutbox. So take that devotion and shove it up your rusted plastic spoonhole! :confused:

Ooh lala!

Look, me and Taylor Blade own your ass already.

You have but 20, maybe 30 shouts...?

Sheeeit. Go ahead man, try to catch up. All you shout, will be spam. At least me and Taylor Blade are funny, and make sense. We don't post spam. Go ahead, research it, and waste your time. There's an explanation for anything you find.

Fucking wannabe.

I may be a wannabe, but you're a wannabe as well. You wannabe the best at everything, but guess what, I've got news for you. YOU'RE NOT! HAHAHA...haha...hah..hah.haaaaaa.......

Yeah...logic sucks, why would you put up something that makes sense. Dude, I'm gonna come after you with a rusty plastic spoon and carver your heart out. No, you're not even worth the plastic, it'll be made of dirt! :confused:

I'm glad you noticed that I have 20-30 shouts. *cough*45*cough* Anyways, that's not really impressive, but I've been here...what? 1-2 weeks? Wow, good job! Congrats? Nah, you're not worth it.

:confused:

Awaken said:
I may be a wannabe, but you're a wannabe as well. You wannabe the best at everything, but guess what, I've got news for you. YOU'RE NOT! HAHAHA...haha...hah..hah.haaaaaa.......
Ha, sorry bro, apparently I am the best at everything. Don't be jealous and attempt to prove me wrong with hahaha's. That doesn't work.

Also...

Nah, you're not worth it.
I'm suprised I've spent my time replying to your attempt at a flame. You, my friend, are not worth it. I'm done. Reply to me, and I shall laugh in your face with no response. Learn how to attack a guy, will ya?

*ahem* That was a joke over what's his face over in the cockfarm...but...whatever. Apparently that's too complicated for you. If it's not in front of you, you can't think of it. Even then you still have trouble. Come on, man. I gave you so many hints as to what I was talking about! "rusty plastic spoon", "carver your heart out","Nah, you're not worth it"
Come on! You're pathetic! If you still don't see the link, then I think you should start taking the short bus.

I ride the short bus daily. Woot woot!

I gotcha now. But I'm weak for responding! Oh woe is me....

Oh well, not responding happens now...

I mean now!

Ok..... now!

It worked!

hey hey! Fuck you! That's a Fuck You move! Congrats. You barely made that post in before my bed time. See ya on the bus!

g'night, all!

This loser thought he was slick.

We are the shoutbox masters! All your women are belong to us!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
All women belong to you?? :p

And this seems to be you and awaken alone.
You and taylor, true do 'master' the shoutbox, and are funny.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, the world, is so on your list! Let me tell you. It's goona be the boom, with you two owning the world ;)

You see that? Meh_it_all, was checking out my e-ass.

She likes the shoutbox masters!

Taylor Blade, you can have sloppy seconds.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Awaken said:
and shove it up your rusted plastic spoonhole! :confused:
OMG! we have spoonholes??? How come I wasn't aware of this?? Where is it?!

And, Yes I do like the shout masters they are chilling and, sloppy seconds???

meh_it_all said:
Yeah, the world, is so on your list! Let me tell you. It's goona be the boom, with you two owning the world ;)
Indeed "Boom"

:) *draws up plan to take over the world.* :)

ShoutOut to SCUM's rule over the shoutbox, and their plans to take over the world. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
HavokChylde said:
Just wait until the site is finished upgrading, and the shoutbox comes back, your ass is about to get owned.
I feel so naked without the shoutbox :(

Yeah "boom" is the new word for "the bomb". Yes.. It works Taylor :p

HavokChylde said:
You see that? Meh_it_all, was checking out my e-ass.
Who said that? =O :D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
HavokChylde said:
I feel so naked without clothes.

Seriously Havok, honestly you would feel naked without clothes. That's the world goes, the way the bees make honey. Don't you get cold being naked all the time?

And Is the whole of S.C.U.M taking over the world or just Havok and Taylor? 'Cos I need to be prepared for these types of changes.

Also, What kind of new rules will be issued? What are the new things for the 'New World of Tomorrow'???

How do you figure you will go from the Shoutbox to the World??

meh_it_all said:
Seriously Havok, honestly you would feel naked without clothes. That's the world goes, the way the bees make honey. Don't you get cold being naked all the time?

And Is the whole of S.C.U.M taking over the world or just Havok and Taylor? 'Cos I need to be prepared for these types of changes.

Also, What kind of new rules will be issued? What are the new things for the 'New World of Tomorrow'???

How do you figure you will go from the Shoutbox to the World??

Why would I tell you our plans? Then you'd attempt to stop us.

**Havok's finger hovers over "the button".**

Status
Not open for further replies.