WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M Presents:The Thrashing of a Loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=7607

how come no1 has quoted me, infact i dont think any1 has even read my posts, its like "oh its zickddot, lets not read it, theres no point"

yeah go ahead make your low blows on me, and no, i wouldnt be surprised if no1 posted here
Cry me a river, you pussy. Hell, you must suck at life horribly if you can't even get a friend on the internet. Do you lie awake in bed crying to yourself at night?

"WAHHHH!!! WHY can't I befriend anyone at WTF?! Nobody reads what I write. Nobody quotes me. BOO HOO HOO!!"

You little pansy. Get a fucking life and stop crying. So here you go, you piece of shit. You're own thread dedicated to you. Zippe dee doo dah, eh Zickddot? You pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:thumbsup: Way to take it to Bait & Tackle before flaming.

S.C.U.M.: Playing by the rules, marginally.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
And hugged his monitor? What a dorkus maximus.
Dude, I dont think we want to know what he did with his monitor, or his dork.

tbsrk said:
And hugged his monitor? What a dorkus maximus.

Where's the S.C.U.M. title in the thread? Good material. :thumbsup:

I suppose Zickdot is just one of those guys whose mother held him too much or never enough, it's hard to tell.

Space case. Bi-polar. Slight personality disorder. :( Whatever.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HavokChylde said:
Where's the S.C.U.M. title in the thread? Good material. :thumbsup:
Wasn't thinking, as usual. I PMed DG asking to change it S.C.U.M. Presents: The Thrashing of a Loser.

tbsrk said:
Wasn't thinking, as usual. I PMed DG asking to change it S.C.U.M. Presents: The Thrashing of a Loser.

You're a genius. Don't forget to add this thread to our index of S.C.U.M. threads.

Now back on topic!

shep

Local alcoholic
tbsrk said:
Thanks shep, but could you make it

S.C.U.M. Presents: The Thrashing of a Loser
Done

shep

Local alcoholic
ferengi74656 said:
There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "presents."
Are you happy now spell check boy?

HavokChylde said:
Zickdot, get a dog!
That’s just cruelty towards animals. No dog could possibly take the traumatizing torture, that is listening to that dumb fucker. No, no, he should get a imaginary play mate. You know someone that might actually not run away from him. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Haha!! Yea right, I'll bet his imaginary friend would run away from him too. I mean, wouldn't you? Who wants to listen to that shit all day?

ZickDotFucker said:
NO! Don't leave me imaginary friend! I am a loser, and I need you! Please, Please, Please.....Noezz! .............I'll suck your imaginary dick, just don't run away. I already lost the dog Havok told me to get! WHAAAA! CRY!
HAHA....They both left him! What a loser! :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade said:
HAHA....They both left him! What a loser! :thumbsup:

It's a sad day for the imaginary friends.

S.C.U.M. tends to do community service (as long as there's a few brews involved....) so we'll find Zickdot's lost imaginary friend. Or imaginary dog....I don't know.

Hey, Taylor, what's the difference between a puppy, and posters like Zickdot?

Puppies are loved, and cared for. ZickdotFucker is hated!? :thumbsup:

Didn't you get the memo? Even his imaginary friend left! Fucking loser!! :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
HavokChylde said:
It's a sad day for the imaginary friends.
S.C.U.M. tends to do community service (as long as there's a few brews involved....) so we'll find Zickdot's lost imaginary friend. Or imaginary dog....I don't know.
A sad day indeed. I found the dog and the friend. :( Not a pretty sight. How young they were. What a shame. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.