WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: The worst of the worst.

Who is the worst S.C.U.M. Member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Simple, this thread is going to be a poll. A simple poll. Vote for whomever you like the least or the most or whomever you want to have your vote, or whichever poster you don't want to have your vote. Really it makes no difference to me. Just vote.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
It's a multi-option poll genius. You can vote for us all. I'd walk you through it, but you'd get lost whenever I'd say 'click'.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
For shame. No "Fuckin' Taters" option?

Or maybe you were smart by not adding that.

Cool idea for a thread. :thumbsup:

Just so you know, anyone voting for me gehts an automatic thirty-day ban and a cool stint in the cock farm, consecutively.

Boycott...FCC....say goodnight. :flamed:

Have fun voting. :D

pfft awesome for whom? i thought the days of SCUM were long gone, give me one act of stirring up crap lately? huh huh can't can ya.
i refuse to vote, i didn't click any of the above.
pfft, self ritious ass..............................

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
noobies stir up more crap than SCUM. SCUM stirs up pudding anymore.

If this was a "Whoever gets the most votes gets kicked out of SCUM" poll THAT would be awsome. I'd vote then.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
For shame. No "Fuckin' Taters" option?

Or maybe you were smart by not adding that.

Cool idea for a thread.

Just so you know, anyone voting for me gehts an automatic thirty-day ban and a cool stint in the cock farm, consecutively.

Boycott...FCC....say goodnight. :flamed:

Have fun voting. :D
Hehehe, for shame GF for shame, you didn't ban yourself!
:sword: NOW IMMA HAVE TO KILL YOU!
Although, I can't decide whether I should kill you with my gun,:gun: , or with my sword,:sword: , or maybe I should just rape you to death...:mfinger:

P.S. I see you've erased your name from the poll GF... Is this abuse of MOD powers I see?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I voted for tbsrk, because i dont even know the person....:happysad:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Your logic is broken. Gehtfuct would only have to suicide if he had voted for himself, which he didn't. Therefore, that entire post you just made, is utterly worthless.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
BrIONwoshMunky said:
It's a multi-option poll genius. You can vote for us all. I'd walk you through it, but you'd get lost whenever I'd say 'click'.
I don't have the time nor the care to click on that many losers names.

Just be done with it and off yourselfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.