WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: What Do You Think Of S.C.U.M.?

How is S.C.U.M. doing?

• They're doing a good job!

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Those asshats are doing a shitty job!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • S.C.U.M.? Isn't that done with?

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right people time to speak up about what you think of S.C.U.M. Are we doing good, bad, or are we a fading power? It's Decision '05! Vote now! :thumbsup:

You suck. Where's the poll? Why didn't you add a poll? Look at that. Just goes to show what a bunch of losers you guys are. :thumbsdn:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
It's really kind of useless. What does SCUM do?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I think Jingles kicked you out of SPED anyway......Nobody cares :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Awaken said:
You suck. Where's the poll? Why didn't you add a poll? Look at that. Just goes to show what a bunch of losers you guys are. :thumbsdn:
Look up you fool. :thumbsdn:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
For a "Stir crap up movement" you guys really aren't stirring crap up...
The people in it are alright, but you need to do a better job stirring crap up!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You forgot to add an option for "Who gives a shit"

As far as I can tell SCUM is just another icon under your user name. I don't see any particularly enlightened posting/flaming abilities. I don't see any super duper way far out and cool works coming from SCUM.

Nope, pretty much just an icon.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't know, and don't care.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm the only one who voted they're doing a good job.

I get a kick out of reading the threads.

But if they're was an "they're doing ok" I'd probably vote for that one instead.

tzedek

Original Member
Those asshats are doing a shitty job

Easty

Click click boom
i guess you are doing alright, if you stir crap up that supports my statements. i dunno, sure :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I Hate The FCC said:
All right people time to speak up about what you think of S.C.U.M. Are we doing good, bad, or are we a fading power? It's Decision '05! Vote now! :thumbsup:
now im throwing it to the wind, but i've hit a u turn and i think you guys are doing a good job, you've improved and arent giving people typical shit. so ive jumped on the scum fan wagon.

Who is this S.C.U.M. you guys keep talking about?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well havok, you own them, they is your bitches

YUCK FOU!!! said:
now im throwing it to the wind, but i've hit a u turn and i think you guys are doing a good job, you've improved and arent giving people typical shit. so ive jumped on the scum fan wagon.
And you beat anorexia! :rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.