S.C.U.M. Presents: What Do You Think Of S.C.U.M.?

How is S.C.U.M. doing?

• They're doing a good job!

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Those asshats are doing a shitty job!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • S.C.U.M.? Isn't that done with?

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
All right people time to speak up about what you think of S.C.U.M. Are we doing good, bad, or are we a fading power? It's Decision '05! Vote now! :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
You suck. Where's the poll? Why didn't you add a poll? Look at that. Just goes to show what a bunch of losers you guys are. :thumbsdn:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Hi.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
For a "Stir crap up movement" you guys really aren't stirring crap up...
The people in it are alright, but you need to do a better job stirring crap up!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You forgot to add an option for "Who gives a shit"

As far as I can tell SCUM is just another icon under your user name. I don't see any particularly enlightened posting/flaming abilities. I don't see any super duper way far out and cool works coming from SCUM.

Nope, pretty much just an icon.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm the only one who voted they're doing a good job.

I get a kick out of reading the threads.

But if they're was an "they're doing ok" I'd probably vote for that one instead.

Easty

Click click boom
i guess you are doing alright, if you stir crap up that supports my statements. i dunno, sure :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I Hate The FCC said:
All right people time to speak up about what you think of S.C.U.M. Are we doing good, bad, or are we a fading power? It's Decision '05! Vote now! :thumbsup:
now im throwing it to the wind, but i've hit a u turn and i think you guys are doing a good job, you've improved and arent giving people typical shit. so ive jumped on the scum fan wagon.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
YUCK FOU!!! said:
now im throwing it to the wind, but i've hit a u turn and i think you guys are doing a good job, you've improved and arent giving people typical shit. so ive jumped on the scum fan wagon.
And you beat anorexia! :rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.