WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: What do you think of S.C.U.M.?

What say you feebleminded fools?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it has been awhile since I posted another poll but fear not, for I have posted another. :thumbsup: Now what do you think of S.C.U.M.? Do you think S.C.U.M. is an elite group that is good for WTF? Do you think that S.C.U.M. will take over WTF? Do you think that S.C.U.M. is terrible and should be stopped now? Or do you think that S.C.U.M. cannot be stopped and will destroy all other members that post in B&T and will one day control all of WTF? Vote now! :happysad: It's multiple choice so pick more than one choice if you wish! :thumbsup:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
edit: where did that come from. *confused*

:confuse:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I remember when I was but a wee tot. I looked up to Grandma and asked; "Is it a bad thing that my balls are on fire?" And the dog. Holy shit! That mother fucker would climb over a six-foot cyclone fence,hang himself....and wiggle his way out of his collar. Son of a bitch! The worms are eating at my brain.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gehtfuct said:
I remember when I was but a wee tot. I looked up to Grandma and asked; "Is it a bad thing that my balls are on fire?" And the dog. Holy shit! That mother fucker would climb over a six-foot cyclone fence,hang himself....and wiggle his way out of his collar. Son of a bitch! The worms are eating at my brain.

See ... it is coherent posts like that one that are RUINING S.C.U.M's reputation in these parts. You need to dumb that down a few more notches if you want real RESPECT

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
breakology said:
See ... it is coherent posts like that one that are RUINING S.C.U.M's reputation in these parts. You need to dumb that down a few more notches if you want real RESPECT
Hey,do you know how many boxes of Fruit Loops I had to dig through to geht this badge? It's not like I can just turn on the ol' johnny switch. I can only pretend to be so dumb. The rest comes honestly.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gehtfuct said:
Hey,do you know how many boxes of Fruit Loops I had to dig through to geht this badge?
probably quite a few considering they come as the prize in boxes of "cracker jacks" :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This one time....at band camp. I met this...miserable little cockpocket. His name was...breakology101. He asked if we could...slap peters together. Watch your mouth man. I'll say any damn thing I want. You know...for a cocksmith,I'm afraid your the best. I'm fuckin' perpendicular right now,dammit!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
S.C.U.M. pwns your mom. :thumbsup:
S.C.U.M. pwns my shower!!! "DAMN YOU MR. CLEAN DO YOU JOB"!

Some S.C.U.M. slogans :

"S.C.U.M., it's what's for dinner."

"S.C.U.M., the freshmaker!"

"Sometimes you feel like S.C.U.M., sometimes you don't."

"The power of S.C.U.M."

"S.C.U.M., does a body good."

As you can see, I strive on originality.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Some S.C.U.M. slogans :

"S.C.U.M., it's what's for dinner."

"S.C.U.M., the freshmaker!"

"Sometimes you feel like S.C.U.M., sometimes you don't."

"The power of S.C.U.M."

"S.C.U.M., does a body good."

As you can see, I strive on originality.
S.C.U.M. 100% corn fed!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Trust S.C.U.M. to help you feel completely clean and fresh.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Regular application and lubrication with S.C.U.M. Suppositories provides continual therapy for relief of hemorrhoidal symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.