WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: What does Cuddles have to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No, it wasn't me who bad-repped you!

"Maybe if I keep pretending to look cool like this, I really WILL be cool."

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Belgiuan men get me hot.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
Belgian men can't spell.
I also find it odd I can't spell my own hertiage.

Nor can I spell hertiage.

But I don't mind grammar nazis, as long as they don't have an upside down H on their shoulder and they wear spelling bee winner skins on them.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
spelling bee winner skins are in this season... being a dumbfuck belgian was soooo yesterday.

but we're all friends, right??

bnccoder

Postaholic
Ever notice how idiots can't follow insturctions?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Aw shucks. Ya got me on that one,slappy. Even if sexy EQUILS impotent,I'll still poke your eye out.

...are you still pissed about the Ken and Barbie collection of yours I fucked up?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Ya, all that spooge made them so they wouldn't move.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
All you guys need to shut the fuck up. I do not like pussy and for all you guys that posted my pic, mods, please take down. If I put a pic in my profile, it is there for a reason, not to be abused. Therefore, If a mod can please remove this thread, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.