WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents : What Would Wtf.com Do Without Havok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I were to die, or just leave wtf.com, what would you do without me?

Would you die or leave as well?

Would you drink the kool-aid?

Would you hump my dead body?

Would you print all of my threads and my pictures and post them on your walls in some weird obsessive way that teenage girls do, over their teenybopper dream idols, and such?

I rule! :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
HavokChylde said:
So if I were to die, or just leave wtf.com, what would you do without me?
You know what I would do? I would miss you. so very much. :( :(

HavokChylde said:
Would you hump my dead body?
That, was SO my idea!

HavokChylde said:
Would you print all of my threads and my pictures and post them on your walls in some weird obsessive way that teenage girls do, over their teenybopper dream idols, and such?
I wouldn't do that but I would make you a shrine.

HavokChylde said:
You do. :)

Mehmeh worships me. :thumbsup:

If I died and left wtf.com, I'd probably die.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't know about all that shit. Im sure that if you left,the site would have no choice but to become an all ghey web site. Sorta like Brawl Hall.

The above statement does not in any way suggest that you are not currently gheying up the place.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Would you die or leave as well? No, but removing toilet Scum would be easier without you mucking up the bathroom.

Would you drink the kool-aid? Yes, finally, because you would no longer be pissing in it.

Would you hump my dead body? No, but I will laugh and record while GF, Max and Jung do. (we know you guys want to, quit denying it)

Would you print all of my threads and my pictures and post them on your walls in some weird obsessive way that teenage girls do, over their teenybopper dream idols, and such? No, but I will print them and send them to Meh because she will and then she will cast a spelll with GGW, Nymphs, and my help to raise you from the dead.

Jung

???
Premium
What Would Wtf.com Do Without Havok?
Prosper from the hordes of good content?

Nah, probably not; damn 13 year old newbs.

dustinzgirl said:
No, but I will print them and send them to Meh because she will and then she will cast a spelll with GGW, Nymphs, and my help to raise you from the dead.

Ooga shaka, ooga shaka, ooga, ooga, ooga shacka!

Great, an undead Havok running around.

Leave it to the ladies that want my body to bring me back from the dead. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:
I don't know about all that shit. Im sure that if you left,the site would have no choice but to become an all ghey web site. Sorta like Brawl Hall.

Double post bitches!

So wtf.com is only sorta ghey right now? It must be screwball and Descent's butt love affair. Banned!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would only do it because meh would incessintly whine in chat.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
I would only do it because meh would incessintly whine in chat.
I would whine only if he died, or left. :(
But, what would I whine for?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Double post bitches!

So wtf.com is only sorta ghey right now? It must be screwball and Descent's butt love affair. Banned!
Hey...Ritaline Jr.

Did I say that the site was ghey? Yes,BH is.

ButtFuct said:
The above statement does not in any way suggest that you are not currently gheying up the place.:gay:
I think you may have missed this delightful statement.

gehtfuct said:
I think you may have missed this delightful statement.

I missed nothing at all. I chose to ignore it, yes. :thumbsup:

You mentioned the site would become "all ghey"

So I was asking if it's just sorta ghey. :happysad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
But, what would I whine for?
Us to raise him from the dead so you guys can try to use the powers of the dead and hell to take over the internet, setting off a chain reaction of evil ghey activities.

dustinzgirl said:
Us to raise him from the dead so you guys can try to use the powers of the dead and hell to take over the internet, setting off a chain reaction of evil ghey activities.

I've seen it happen. It's a scary thing.

"Use teh ghey luke."

"May teh ghey be with you"

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
:rotflmao:

Ha, No I want the REAL Havok, no matter what, you can go do your wierd voo-doo tricks on him. But me,I'll be keeping the corpse.

-BUT! This all REALLY doesn't matter,'cos he is not dying.
:)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
I missed nothing at all. I chose to ignore it, yes. :thumbsup:

You mentioned the site would become "all ghey"

So I was asking if it's just sorta ghey. :happysad:
Mr.Bane said:
Slappy. Where in the fuck,in the above post does it suggest that this site is "sorta" ghey?

I think you've been "hanging" with Maximop a little too much lately.
I think you may be coming down with the ol' "The world looks pink to me", syndrome.

meh_it_all said:
:
-BUT! This all REALLY doesn't matter,'cos he is not dying.
:)

Are you sure?

gehtfuct said:
Slappy. Where in the fuck,in the above post does it suggest that this site is "sorta" ghey?

I think you've been "hanging" with Maximop a little too much lately.
I think you may be coming down with the ol' "The world looks pink to me", syndrome.

I'm sorry man. It must be the Ambien.

:rotflmao:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
If you were to leave or die or whatever, wtf.com would collectively drink a lot.

So pretty much nothing would change I'm guessing. We'd miss ya till we found our new e-whore though.

Status
Not open for further replies.