WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: Where the fuck is Max and Broken?

Where the fuck is MaxPower and Broken?

• Taking a Shit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF is going on here? Where the fuck is our two resident dickheads? Who ate the last bit of cheese? Is Max still a virgin? Somebody clue me in,it's seems that our Super Duper Mods are a.w.o.l. I find it hard ......to go on without our Super Duper Transtesitcal Mods here to line us out. *sniff* bu-haa...wtf?*sobs*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Alright you S.C.U.M. son of a bitch! Is that all you've got to add? "Fuckin' Taters"? Well fuck me. Where are my manners? Let me geht some for ewe.

Fuckin' Taters.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Be careful kiddies, if you get smacked in the back of the head when you're giving head you're face will get stuck like this.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I see how it is, gehtfuct locks them in his trailer and then heads up the search party.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
WTF is going on here? Where the fuck is our two resident dickheads? Who ate the last bit of cheese? Is Max still a virgin? Somebody clue me in,it's seems that our Super Duper Mods are a.w.o.l. I find it hard ......to go on without our Super Duper Transtesitcal Mods here to line us out. *sniff* bu-haa...wtf?*sobs*
and all this time i thought i was the resident dickhead, i thought they were the fugepackers...........daggit!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Glad you missed me. Kelly's mom and dad came to visit, along with her sister and brother in law from california.
I won't let life happen again. :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MaxPower said:
Glad you missed me. Kelly's mom and dad came to visit, along with her sister and brother in law from california.
I won't let life happen again. :(
don't lie! you know i found you both hiding behind my couch...along with some dude that calls himself "Jesus"....i think hes an illigal mexican :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Some of the folks on IRC://#wtf.com had a bit of an ear full, about the fucking cheese sauce I had to make.

FUCK Cheese sauce! :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
It wasn't supposto be boiling when you did it.......
but you told me it has to be hot like a pussy.....well i guess it was a lil too hot :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BrIONwoshMunky said:
If you've been letting that slob on your knob, you've got bigger problems than finding Max and Broken... :happysad:
When have I ever let you slob my knob?
Well...besides that one time at band camp. ;)

MaxPower said:
Glad you missed me. your mom came to visit, along with your sister and brother in law from california.
I won't let life happen again
You know goddamned well I missed ewe. Do you know how hard it is for me to piss with only two hands? Geht your dickbeaters waRshed,and geht over here.

gehtfuct said:
You know goddamned well I missed ewe. Do you know how hard it is for me to piss with only two hands? Geht your dickbeaters waRshed,and geht over here.

Oh sure. No one misses Havok when he's gone for a bit.

I hate you all. :(

HavokChylde said:
Oh sure. No one misses Havok when he's gone for a bit.

I hate you all. :(
Just when I was beginning to wonder where you were. We hate you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.