WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M. Presents: WTF.com's first caption contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
The rules are as follows: caption this picture either by means of image alteration or by simply post a caption for the picture. After enough captions are made, a poll will be given and you will choose the winner. Post as many as you want. This may get ugly, hence it is in the B&T.

Round 1:

Descent

Hella Constipated

"I will promise to exterminate all the fags, Jews, and arabs..."

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well Mr Pope, If that's your real name!...........My report here says you've been hiding WMD's here in the Vadican! If you do not hand them over; we will be forced to attack.
Also, Did I mention? Being the President is Haaarrrdd. It's really not easy.
<whine, whine, complain>

Not Again!​

I am glad to be here with the pope. It's really great, that he does what he does. Nucular fission, couldn't stop him.....blablabla.......bla....america....respect....

Zzzzzzzzzz........​

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý

"And here is a lil poetry.....Dear Mr. Pope dude.........Ahem......Roses are red, Violets are Blue, I'm chilling with the Pope, What about you?"

Bibas

That's Illogical.

-- Hey Pope, you are missing your forehead.
-- Doh, no shit ?!

Bibas

That's Illogical.

Descent, with all due respect, but that was as funny, as this :

Black guy : OpenGL > Pussy.
White guy : ...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

Dubya: "Hey JP,what's a four letter word for the head of the Roman Catholic church?"
PopeDude: "Jesus fuck,I hate Republicans...Shit! That burrito is backing up...
*p-p-ffft!*"

bigck3000

The Iron Lung

"uhhh..Pope? Me and the boys have been meaning to ask you about the dress... Is it like a frat thing?"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff

.......When Chuck Ebbers saw the pool boy skimming the leaves from the top of the water, much in the same manner she skimmed proffits, he knew he must have him!
He longed for the feeling of his young flesh and throbbing................

"Not going anywhere for a while? Reach for a Snickers"

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!

And I want a Big wheel, the red and blue one; you know the spiderman version. Every year I ask for a pony, but this year, I want a tampoline. Can I sit on your lap now?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Do I have to be a S.P.E.D to suggest that the next picture not come out of the wtf gallery?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
bigck3000 said:
Do I have to be a S.P.E.D to suggest that the next picture not come out of the wtf gallery?

No, but you have to at least attend have attended one of ALi Longwoods S.P.E.D Reedin courses.

Classes now on-line at www.sheep.com

Status
Not open for further replies.