S.C.U.M. Presents: WTF.com's first caption contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
damnit!....They told me there were no requirments for sheep adoption. I had the minister ready...my mom was coming down....The wedding has to be called off now. Thanks a lot S.P.E.D! you ruined my goat wedding....or sheep...or what ever the fuck it is....as long as its furry and I can tap that ass. :confuse:

tzedek

Original Member
bigck3000 said:
damnit!....They told me there were no requirments for sheep adoption. I had the minister ready...my mom was coming down....The wedding has to be called off now. Thanks a lot S.P.E.D! you ruined my goat wedding....or sheep...or what ever the fuck it is....as long as its furry and I can tap that ass. :confuse:

wtfcom.gif

Havok

Mr. Ee
Ok, here's the new pic you fuckers!

"Ok, this is how you pronounce 'asshat' in Klingon. Fuckin n00bs!"

dumbass.jpg

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
dumbass.jpg

...and then the big ship went right past us like ZOOOOOM! I was like 'WHOA!' and Kirk was like 'What?' and I was like 'Dude, did you just see that?' and Kirk was like 'Nope' and I was like 'Dude, that big ship almost hit us! It was like ZOOOOOM!' and he was just like 'Shut up, you deadbeat.' So I TOTALLY zapped him with my phazer. Can I go home now?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:
Ok, here's the new pic you fuckers!

"Ok, this is how you pronounce 'asshat' in Klingon. Fuckin n00bs!"

dumbass.jpg
hmmm, i knew i shouldta bought the stuff off that guy who said adheisive was a new word for liquid cocaine at the pokemon stand.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
captionthis.jpg

Did I molest this one when he was little? I think I did. I can't remember. Damnit, why can't I remember this shit. I KNEW I should have written that down.

dumbass.jpg

Captain, I am SO beat you like a rented mule the next time you use that lame ass "I thought you were a green chick." excuse to barge in here and try and catch me in my towel.

Havok

Mr. Ee

dumbass.jpg

"Ok, so you're saying I'm not cool? Look at these lips! Look at my style! You know you want to hook up with me baby! We'll go warp 4, and you'll never leave my side."​

Status
Not open for further replies.