WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.C.U.M.'s Dictionary - First Edition.

Post any slang, that you've either made up, or someone else you know has made up.

If you can, post a reference as to who made it.

Frake - To fuck in a freaky way.
Past tense : fraked. Man, I fraked that girl rowdy style last night!
(Word found in an odd chat conversation.)

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
It's not exactly a slang term, it's more of a new use for an old one. My friends and I have a running contest to see how many times we can use the connotative noun/verb/adjective "smurf" in a day. Because the word means anything you want it to, it can get really dirty. Plus the fun of defiling a children's cartoon.

"I smurfed him off so hard"

"Don't be such a smurfing smurf"

"Smurf that!"

etc.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
HavokChylde said:
Post any slang, that you've either made up, or someone else you know has made up.

If you can, post a reference as to who made it.

Frake - To fuck in a freaky way.
Past tense : fraked. Man, I fraked that girl rowdy style last night!
(Word found in an odd chat conversation.)
Frake is my master piece. It was odd fraking that wall. You fraked up Havok the sentence you use for the past tense is like this: Past tense of frake, fraked Shit man, I just got fraked! That's how it is. Present tense fraking: I'm fraking my wall!. The first use of frake was this: YES!! we fraked off another one! My little baby. :) EDIT: If you know the creator of the word post the name. You never credited me with the creation of the word Havok.

I hate the FCC said:
Frake is my master piece. It was odd fraking that wall. You fraked up Havok the sentence you use for the past tense is like this: Past tense of frake, fraked Shit man, I just got fraked! That's how it is. Present tense fraking: I'm fraking my wall!. The first use of frake was this: YES!! we fraked off another one! My little baby. :) EDIT: If you know the creator of the word post the name. You never credited me with the creation of the word Havok.

I credited a weird chat conversation.

I'm sorry.

I hate the fcc was the masftermind behind fraking.

But with the sentence I made.....I think it works both ways.

I dunno, you be the judge.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
roftlmaololrott: verb. Definition: Rolling on the floor laughing my ass on lick out lesbians rolling on the table. Use instead of lol or lmao. Another of my masterpieces.

ferengi

Yay fire!
switch_scribe said:
It's not exactly a slang term, it's more of a new use for an old one. My friends and I have a running contest to see how many times we can use the connotative noun/verb/adjective "smurf" in a day. Because the word means anything you want it to, it can get really dirty. Plus the fun of defiling a children's cartoon.

"I smurfed him off so hard"

"Don't be such a smurfing smurf"

"Smurf that!"

etc.
That came directly from Family Guy.

ferengi74656 said:

Don't trash up my thread! Enough! Don't even respond unless if you have a new word! She did good, you just helped reference it!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Creap verb. Definition: To shit while freaking or while freaked out. Usage:It really creaps me out.

Credit is due to DG who created it while talking about her nieces.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"Roxificvation" (n): A person, espescially HavokChylde's, aura of rockingness and ownage. Denotes that the posessor should be highly pheared.

Usage: [19:50] <Jingles> Just to let everyone know, I rock
[19:51] <Gu|nness> Jingles you don't need to tell us that
[19:51] <Gu|nness> you just ooze "Rox0r"
[19:52] <Gu|nness> people can sense your Roxificvation when you enter a room

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
ferengi74656 said:
That's possible - I did not claim to originate this usage. As I said, I got it from my friends.

This word, however - is completely mine. And I know this because I just accidentally used it in conversation.

Meon.

A combination of the words, minion and peon, an amplification term to describe a person who is both subjugated and under control.

Usage. "You are now my meon." "I am his/her meon no longer."

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Manpon ::= <Man> + <Tampon> n , a man who is used by a woman to soak up, via listenning, her emotional pain and drama that is not her boyfriend, husband or lover. v, The act of using a guy as a manpon.
past participle: manponned, present progressive: manponning
Origin: Dat Pepto Heights.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Cockgagger noun
1.One who gags on cocks
2.An insult implying one gags on cocks
That guy is a real cockgagger
This is Shep's masterpiece. Used insulting YUCK FOU!!!

Neer - Close in a queer way.

That fag was neer me....

Made by Gehtfuct, if there is anything wrong with this, let me know. That goes for all the words, for corrections, post them.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Slitch - An emo bitch who slits her wrists.

Usage:
These fucking slitches are pissing me off. Ever since Blink182 broke up, they've been running around the school crying and trading glasses.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
perfagtion
1. Symbolizing a person who believes they are perfectly gay.
2. IHTFCC

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Motarddes

More retarded than Descent.

shep

Local alcoholic
Other saying's for"shut your mouth"

Shut your:

-gaping cock hole
-cum tunnel
-cock holster
-cocksucker

Punch you in the(canadian slang):
-toof(tooth)
-mowt(mouth)

More to come,these word's are used in conversation's with my D.A.M.M(Drunk's Against Madd Mothers) crew here in canada
:thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Thwock (adj) -

1. A loud bang, or noise. <His body went thwock as he hit the boards>

Thwock (v) -

1. To make a loud banging noise. <Things that go thwock in the night>
2. Sexual intercourse. <Yeah, I thwocked the shit out of her>

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
shep said:
Other saying's for"shut your mouth"

Shut your:

-gaping cock hole
-cum tunnel
-cock holster
-cocksucker

Punch you in the(canadian slang):
-toof(tooth)
-mowt(mouth)

More to come,these word's are used in conversation's with my D.A.M.M(Drunk's Against Madd Mothers) crew here in canada

:thumbsup:
DAMM is that another chat forum Cult? Sounds Like a nice one for me to look into.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thwap! The sound of a bat against the back of your head.