WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.p.r.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Stop prison rape! That's right. Here's some fucked up shit.. Read these and make sure you don't end up tellin one someday!

Holy shit I'll never break another law as long as I live!!!! CLIK!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Stop prison rape? Isn't that what keeps people from wanting to be there?

Edit: Additional thought
Come to think of it, this sounds like an end of month staff meeting at my job. The scenario follows one of our salemen not hitting his projected monthly numbers.
Imagine if you will showering where homosexual act routinely occur as male and female guards watch with enjoyment. Then, one day your grabbed by several men, beaten and gang raped. You wake up on a wet shower floor in a puddle of your own blood and you make your way back to your cell and an old man approaches with a nine inch piece of steal fashioned into a knife and says, "You need to go butcher the bastards or else that'll happen everyday."

well .. they've got cable TV, free food, and a lot of other crap they don't need or deserve if they're in there... so I gotta go with max on this one

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Taylor_Blade said:
Unless, of course you are gay.
They'd like that. Fuckers won't let homosexuals geht hitched. Only a matter of time till the bible thumpers have them locked up.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
They'd like that. Fuckers won't let homosexuals geht hitched. Only a matter of time till the bible thumpers have them locked up.

One girl was raped by a guard. This is pretty sad and serious. One girl was put into solitary confinment for 22 days and never given a serious check up untill later. She was attacked and beaten by a guard and raped.

Some people deserve a second chance and I don't know if allowing them to be raped is some type of laughing matter.

If your in jail you deserve to get raped and beaten and anything else that happens to you. The reason someone went to jail is because the broke the law and even though bending the rules sometimes is ok with me, you only get any real time by doin something really wrong. I have no sympathy for those fuckers in jail raped or not.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Some members of this forum should be put in jail and raped and then have the rest of the members laugh at their situation. :confused:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Lord Nycon said:
If your in jail you deserve to get raped and beaten and anything else that happens to you. The reason someone went to jail is because the broke the law and even though bending the rules sometimes is ok with me, you only get any real time by doin something really wrong. I have no sympathy for those fuckers in jail raped or not.

So lets see you get picked up for speeding. you find yourself being upablet o pay this ticket. They don't just strip your lincess away. They put you in jail for 90 days. In that 90 days you get raped. All your there for is a speedinging ticket. Now your being raped, no one desveres to be downgraded like that.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
So lets see you get picked up for speeding. you find yourself being upablet o pay this ticket. They don't just strip your lincess away. They put you in jail for 90 days. In that 90 days you get raped. All your there for is a speedinging ticket. Now your being raped, no one desveres to be downgraded like that.
Good point; bad example.

That would probably never happen.

Regardless, there's a HUGE difference between jail and prison. Jails are county/parish lock ups; where people go to await trial, before conviction. Jails are usually much more tame than actual prison.

Prison is where REAL criminals get sent, after conviction. This is where most of the violent behavior happens. Nobody's going to the state penitentiary for failing to pay a traffic violation... and it's pretty unlikely that they'll be raped there.

Nobody deserves to be raped, but I do have less sympathy for criminals.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Good point; bad example.

That would probably never happen.

Regardless, there's a HUGE difference between jail and prison. Jails are county/parish lock ups; they're usually much more tame than actual prison. Prison is where REAL criminals get sent, after conviction. Nobody's going to the state penitentiary for failing to pay a traffic violation... and it's pretty unlikely that they'll be raped there.

Nobody deserves to be raped, but I do have less sympathy for criminals.
In the story I read. The girl got raped in just regular Jail? What if your waiting for a trial and you get raped? What if your falsely accused?

I mean... there are tons of factors. Still even if they are in Jail, they are not there to be beat and raped by guards and other inmates. What if they just fucked up and got caught with Pot. How many of you do that and no that I laws for that are extremly harsh. That will land you right in Prision. With rapist murders and killers. No one gives a shit if your getting beat and raped.

Jung

???
Premium
Yeah, I agree there's no excuse for it, regardless of where it happens.
In the story I read. The girl got raped in just regular Jail? What if your waiting for a trial and you get raped? What if your falsely accused?
I didn't read any of the stories, I was just speaking generally.
. What if they just fucked up and got caught with Pot. How many of you do that and no that I laws for that are extremly harsh. That will land you right in Prision.
With weed, you'd have to be caught for trafficking, or sale of large quantities, to end up in actual prison. Most drug charges are given probation, regardless, provided it's their first offense. Most people don't just "fuck up" once and get sent to prison.
With rapist murders and killers. No one gives a shit if your getting beat and raped.
See that's the reason I said that I have less sympathy for criminals. (at least those types) Maybe it's cold, but it just doesn't bother me that much if they experience rape of violence in prison. Karma?

That said, most inmates don't particularly like rapist; they're said to "get what they deserve." Street justice, I guess.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
One girl was raped by a guard. This is pretty sad and serious. One girl was put into solitary confinment for 22 days and never given a serious check up untill later. She was attacked and beaten by a guard and raped.

Some people deserve a second chance and I don't know if allowing them to be raped is some type of laughing matter.
Not my problem. I have too many other things to worry about than criminals being raped. Sorry, but it's just not up there on my list of things to give a shit about.

Given the choice, I would prefer that it not happen, but oh well.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MaxPower said:
Not my problem. I have too many other things to worry about than criminals being raped. Sorry, but it's just not up there on my list of things to give a shit about.

Given the choice, I would prefer that it not happen, but oh well.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. :thumbsup:
Why are we allowing our guards of prision and cops who are suppose to be protecting us rape and beat prisioners.

That doesn't say a whole LOT.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Again, I don't allow anything. I'm not really sure I have a choice. It's up to our elected officials to monitor the goings on in our correctional system.

I'm not completely insensitive. If I saw it happening, I'd say "Hey Guard!...Take your pee-pee outta dat prisoner!!" Either he would comply, or I would get beat down by a corrupt guard. But I don't get to the prisons that often, so I haven’t really had the opportunity to disallow it.
Yes it sucks. But that’s life in prison. They’re just lucky to be in an American prison, and not Thailand, or Turkey.
You can’t penetrate the “Blue wall” anyway. Any cop will tell you that. If they investigated; everyone would clam up faster than you can yell prison rape. Then millions of dollars in taxpayer money would be squandered on a white whale investigation. It would result in a 2 year probe (no pun intended) that would be inconclusive.

As far as writing my legislature, or something along those lines; I personally don’t think that would do much.