WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.P.U.N.K Presents: Dustinzgirl Erotic Cosplay Fan-Fiction pt. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS

After the big TEE-EL ; DEE-ARR incident, I decided to make a thread for the simpler minds here. I added images. I present to you...

DUSTINZGIRL: ANIME CONVENTION SCRAPBOOK pt. 1

We start off with CopyLifted in all his glory.

Yes, this picture was taken at 9:02 AM on the day in question. Mr. CopyLifted is dressed up as Namakaruo-san, a little girl who gets raped by a jellyfish in the popular anime film Shigeroyu-Tan Mat Sanatatsan-to (Super Cosplay Underage Sluts). He jusat finished pushing his balls back into his abdomen, and was fidgeting with the duct tape that is holding his cock to the edge of his anus when DG stopped emptying the mini-bar long enough to surprise him in his wang-taping.

Well he's a sly one, isn't he? Just as DG thought she had gotten away with photographing her significant other, he gets her back!

Her's another one. She's just starting to get ready, and CopyLifted has caught her with her pants down... Again!

Well here she is in full costume, as they finally hit the convention. She's dressed up as Torakemo-san from the undergroung Ta-So-Tenuche (Fat Slut Computer Nerd Paradise) manga.

Well, that's all for now. Chack back soon... More pictures are on the way!

screw_ball said:
I got gang banged three times today. Oh joy!!!! First tripler in at least two days.

Fuckin bastard.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
That was actually funny. Screw, Im surprised, i didnt think you were smart enough!

One question though, How do you get raped by jellyfish?

I hate the FCC said:
agreed. this SPUNK shit is getting old. i don't think it was ever really that funny in the first place

:thumbsdn:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
bnccoder said:
He tried to rape it first.
Now that was hard.

And DG, you're a role model. S.C.U.M, you should take your example. Admit when you've been pwned, and it'll save you more humiliation.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
agreed. this SPUNK shit is getting old. i don't think it was ever really that funny in the first place

:thumbsdn:
Awaken didn't get a boner :thumbsup:, you have done something special screw.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MrNewbie said:
Awaken didn't get a boner :thumbsup:, you have done something special screw.
wow he didnt....shit....either way screw_ball you are officially insaine :thumbsup: please lay off the KOOL-AID :D

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Screwy's custom title is wrong. SPUNK doesn't pwn me. I pwn you. No one wants to join your shitty little group. No one cares about your shitty group. Nor does anyone care about PMS Cuddles' little group. Well they're not groups since only one person is in them. You pwn no one Screwy. The whole site beats you down. Even Johnny Kuntz beat you down. You are his succesor. He made himself look like an ass all the time. Now you make yourself look like an ass. You do a great job at it too. :thumbsup: All this S.P.E.D., S.P.U.N.K., and P.M.S. business is just a cry of defeat. You all just want in S.C.U.M. but know that you never will make it. Your failure at life leads you to this. A fool on the internets with a little one-man group. Your life in real life must be terrible. But keep up the shitty job so everyone feels better about themselves. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.