S.P.U.N.K Presents: EMAIL REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I was right. I don't know if you fuckers remember, but a (long) while ago, I met this little boy named [sky]. You see, I knew another young boy named Skyline back on the now-defunct Film Tycoon. Now, I wrote a tee-el;dee-arr post on Hollewood Tycoon on my investigation, but I won't post it here. No one clicks my links anyways. So basically, I found out that they were the same person (they had the same website and e-mail adress), but they both denied it. Now, I have proof.

sky(in a heartwarming PM entitled "I fucking hate you screw_ball") said:
URL REMOVED. Did you do this? My old fucking email is at the bottom. You're an asshole.

Egads! I was right! He finally admitted it. You see, I didn't get the adress from him, I got it from a website he never went to. URL will be up soon.

I then responded with a ":rotflmao:".

He decided to tell me to "take it down immediately" in a legal-threat-to-Something-Awful stlye threat.

So vist

URL REMOVED

and e-mail Skyline (I'll try to get his riveting piece of litterature "School Crush" up soon) with all your loving thoughts.

:thumbsup: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why would you do this? Before tzedek does it, I just have too. Sorry screwy, but:

Nobody Cares.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Because he's threatening me with pseudo legal action. Wasn't really meant to make a difference to anyone else. Just to spite him.

Jung

???
Premium
carefactory2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.