WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.P.U.N.K Presents: EMAIL REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I was right. I don't know if you fuckers remember, but a (long) while ago, I met this little boy named [sky]. You see, I knew another young boy named Skyline back on the now-defunct Film Tycoon. Now, I wrote a tee-el;dee-arr post on Hollewood Tycoon on my investigation, but I won't post it here. No one clicks my links anyways. So basically, I found out that they were the same person (they had the same website and e-mail adress), but they both denied it. Now, I have proof.

sky(in a heartwarming PM entitled "I fucking hate you screw_ball") said:
URL REMOVED. Did you do this? My old fucking email is at the bottom. You're an asshole.
Egads! I was right! He finally admitted it. You see, I didn't get the adress from him, I got it from a website he never went to. URL will be up soon.

I then responded with a ":rotflmao:".

He decided to tell me to "take it down immediately" in a legal-threat-to-Something-Awful stlye threat.

So vist

URL REMOVED

and e-mail Skyline (I'll try to get his riveting piece of litterature "School Crush" up soon) with all your loving thoughts.

:thumbsup: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why would you do this? Before tzedek does it, I just have too. Sorry screwy, but:

Nobody Cares.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Because he's threatening me with pseudo legal action. Wasn't really meant to make a difference to anyone else. Just to spite him.

Status
Not open for further replies.