WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

S.P.U.N.K Presents: S.C.U.M In The News

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#1

The members of S.C.U.M have, unsurprisingly, been receiving lots of media attention in te past few weeks. Trusted online news source Global Associated News has hosted quite a few stories relating to the members of S.C.U.M recently. Here are the best ones yet;

teh_anarchist

gurlgonewild

Taylor_Blade

tbsrk

brainwashmonkey

HavokChylde

Icarus

News on the other members coming soon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#2
Im not sure if I should be impressed that you took the time to do this or saddened that you took the time to do this.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#3
your an idiot if you think anyone will bother believing that....
 
5,711
1,108
257
#7
Wow, this thread is awesome! Good job, screw ball! This gave me hours of laughs! THanks!!!!!!
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#8
I hate the FCC said:
You have way to much time on your hands.
Exactly. I have the time necessary to own you all. And I do.
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#12
Hey, if you think I'm just a Kuntz wannabe, you should see my Johnny shrine.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#13
screw_ball said:
Hey, if you think I'm just a Kuntz wannabe, you should see my Johnny shrine.
*snores*

So, who all is in this "SPUNK" club of yours?
 
7,261
1,340
218
#15
I wonder what’s sadder: The fact that you’re so obsessed with S.C.U.M. that you started your own “I wish, I was worthy of S.C.U.M.” club. Or, the fact that your life is so pointless, that you have nothing else to do with your time.

Don’t be mad because you can’t join, I’m sure you’ll do fine in S.K.U.N.K. all by yourself. :thumbsup:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#16
oh my god.. S.C.U.M is the worst shit ever, the producer have had a dick in his ass to long since he is "managing" threads like this..
This is so sad, I even laughed at this thread before I opened the links.. I didn't even read it because its garbage, dont take ur time on this because it will just make your life more miserable like it already is.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
2
0
#17
MrNewbie said:
oh my god.. S.C.U.M is the worst shit ever, the producer have had a dick in his ass to long since he is "managing" threads like this..
This is so sad, I even laughed at this thread before I opened the links.. I didn't even read it because its garbage, dont take ur time on this because it will just make your life more miserable like it already is.
Look at poor MrNewbie he's sad. Cry me a river bitch. Are you lost without your buttbuddy Stooge friends around? Yes you are. You are nothing without them. And Johnny Kuntz did destroy the Stooges. :thumbsup: You're all so pathetic.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#18
MrNewbie said:
oh my god.. S.C.U.M is the worst shit ever, the producer have had a dick in his ass to long since he is "managing" threads like this..
This is so sad, I even laughed at this thread before I opened the links.. I didn't even read it because its garbage, dont take ur time on this because it will just make your life more miserable like it already is.
Speaking of yourself, mr. newbie? We know you have a miserable life, but we don't care :thumbsdn:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#20
I hate the FCC said:
Look at poor MrNewbie he's sad. Cry me a river bitch. Are you lost without your buttbuddy Stooge friends around? Yes you are. You are nothing without them. And Johnny Kuntz did destroy the Stooges. :thumbsup: You're all so pathetic.
1.No I am not lost without my "buddys" around, since you have so many friends in here why dont you get them, this is your life so you CRY ME A RIVER.

2.Does Johnny cunt have ban rights? He didn't even post when Kitana took offence that day, we got banned cuz kitana started to cry like urself.. :thumbsdn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.