WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sad

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
guys, we will be offline for a week while our new place gets the lined provisioned, so no internet. oh well, such is life.

We'll babysit and make another useless poll just for you.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
yay! its nice to know I will be missed, even if its just for a week. I will probably have convulsions.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
guys, we will be offline for a week while our new place gets the lined provisioned, so no internet. oh well, such is life.
use the public library... but watch out cause they might kick you out if they find you are browsing wtf.com..

hope u come back safe... from you trip! :D

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Yep, this really sucks. I know I don't contribute much to this site, but I enjoy laughing at the silly ppl on here.

So, yeah, as DG said, we won't have the internet until Monday. I had to give my little buddy away, (my dog), until we get into a place that allows dogs, It's an apartment, there's a bunch of loud, stomping kids upstairs, I have to get up earlier because I am now farther from work, and it's in a town that I said I would never move back to. AWWW FUCK IT. :sword: I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do to have a roof over your heads right?

Maybe this should have be in life sucks, because right now it sucks ass!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fixed it we have internet until friday now, and then off until monday. wierd, but better than a whole weel witrh nothing to do!

G's-up

Postaholic
Well on the bright side you guys will have a roof over everyones heads......and just think how ready you will be to get back and appreciate the wonderful people here after spending the weekend having to talk to your family.....rofl.... :)

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
i just finished readin an article about people who regularly use the internet, having withdrawals after two weeks of no access. anyways, good luck getting settled in and all.

edit: http://www.enn.ie/frontpage/news-9554819.html