WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Saddam Hussein: Really Nice Guy??

Saddam: A Nice Guy

• NO! You make me sick!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Gee I'm just not sure anymore...

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • YES!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Your Ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your magazine or newsletter

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could a man that likes Doritos really be evil?
I'm of course talking about Saddam Hussein who after months in custody has won the hearts of the American soldiers ordered to guard him. Saddam formed a bond with his American Captors during the ten months they held him in incarceration, becoming a father like figure to the soldiers.

Saddam "likes Doritos, washes his hands compulsively and thinks fondly of the late US President Ronald Reagan" according to various news sources. He also thinks the of Bush presidents as 'no good', and, come on how many people outside of America's Hick Heartland and wealthy Oil tycoon magnates think he is any good?

All I'm trying to say is that sure, Saddam has his downfalls, but, overall he is a really nice guy who has been portrayed by the American Media and Government, which continues its rapid slide into despotism, as some sort of evil mastermind dictator :happysad:

Skythe

Insert Custom User Title
Definly. I think the propaganda of the American government since before the gulf war has tried to picture him as some sort of new hilter, which is completely wrong. What they should do is release saddam into American under the witness relocation program and allow him to start a new life.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fuck him! I don't know where you got this crap, but that's all it is...crap.
Sodomy Insane is and will ever be a two bit dipshit dictator. I'm sure you'd pretend to be a nice guy too if you were about to face your nation for a public anal fisting. For thirty plus years the asshole lived like a king as his people lived in the stone age. The female population was not allowed to be educated, vote, be seen in pubic, give blowjobs and was held with less reguard that the average street dog. Let's not forget about all those cute crimes he committed in the first gulf war. No, I don't think the man should die...yet. I do think he needs to face judgement of his country as any criminal and spend the rest of his miserable full of shit life in prison.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
Hitler owns Saddam :thumbsup:
Why? Why do you even post, johnny? I can't wait till Uncle Jung gehts here to boot your ass to the curb. I refuse to beLIEve that even you have nothing to contribute to the topic. I mean, you've got an avatar of "Dubya". Surely you've got some love to share on the subject. Even the best simpletons can think beyond the Nazi thoughts. I'm sure the skinheads appriciate you giving their great leader some props. I bet they've also got better things to do, like buy up all the shaving cream in town.

Focus johnny. Try to focus on the topic. Your thread crapping is gehtting tired.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
NoUseForAName said:
I'm of course talking about Saddam Hussein who after months in custody has won the hearts of the American soldiers ordered to guard him. Saddam formed a bond with his American Captors during the ten months they held him in incarceration, becoming a father like figure to the soldiers.

Saddam "likes Doritos, washes his hands compulsively and thinks fondly of the late US President Ronald Reagan" according to various news sources. He also thinks the of Bush presidents as 'no good', and, come on how many people outside of America's Hick Heartland and wealthy Oil tycoon magnates think he is any good?

All I'm trying to say is that sure, Saddam has his downfalls, but, overall he is a really nice guy who has been portrayed by the American Media and Government, which continues its rapid slide into despotism, as some sort of evil mastermind dictator :happysad:

NoUseForAName said:

Ahh my husband who was in Iraq would like to pint out that they discovered 600 bodies dumped in a water reservoir, because these people refused to fight for him and disagreed with him. He also had 2 majior river rerouted to all flow into Baghdad so they wouldn't go to the Sunnis and Shiites. So he likes Doritos and that makes him nice? Wake up out of your fantasy world, of course he going to try to win the hearts of American soldiers and think the president who toppled him is “no good” and say it all for “Oil”. He was an “Evil Dictator”. His son’s had rape rooms for God ‘s sakes and he is even known for murdering members of his own family? He lit his cigs with 100dollar bills while he people starved. Those are Facts. Everyone thought Ted Bundy was a nice guy too expect for the fact he like to slay and murder girls as young as 12.

Skythe said:
Definly. I think the propaganda of the American government since before the gulf war has tried to picture him as some sort of new hilter, which is completely wrong. What they should do is release saddam into American under the witness relocation program and allow him to start a new life.
That a nice way of thinking. You know Saddam doesn't really like AMERICA.... HE HATES IT. For a number of diffrent reasons...

This guy is like HITLER.......

Except for Hitler was able to take over most of Europe, he wasn't able to murder and slay his people enough to do that.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
hahaha.. Saddam, nice guy? Maybe when he's in jail, or with a few beers around a campfire, who knows. But give him power, and I'm not sure he's quite so nice.

I'm not saying he's like Hitler, like Kitana says, but hey, he's not a cute little innocent fuckity fuck.

_Kitana_ said:
He also had 2 majior river rerouted to all flow into Baghdad so they wouldn't go to the Sunnis and Shiites.
Stop posting crap. Sunnis and Shiites are the population (with Kurds in the north). Maybe you meant, "so they wouldn't go to the Shiites"? Even then, I don't trust your "facts".

gehtfuct said:
For thirty plus years the asshole lived like a king as his people lived in the stone age. The female population was not allowed to be educated, vote, be seen in pubic, give blowjobs and was held with less reguard that the average street dog.
Saddam was not a taliban, actually he wasn't religious. The female population WAS actually allowed to be educated, vote, be seen in public, and even run for political office. These rights were guaranteed by the Iraqi Provisional Constitution drafted in 1970.

However, after the Gulf war, the Iraqi women were disproportionately affected by the economic consequences of the U.N. sanctions, and lacked access to food, health care, and education. Saddam also made changes in the laws in an effort to ensure jobs to men and appease conservative religious and tribal groups.

Iraq's education system prior to the first Gulf war was also one of, if not the best in the middle-east. It quickly deteriorated after the UN sanctions.

Of course, Saddam was authoritarian. That means he could jail or kill people that he didn't like. But that doesn't make him like Hitler. Authoritarian regimes far worst than Saddam's were actually supported by the CIA during the cold war.

Who said Saddam lived like a King? Yeah, so fucking what? Tell me Bush, or for that matter any president in the world doesn't live like a king?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I read the dorito thing in the papers. Personally I think it's a load of crap, due to lack of topics to write about. Hitler loved dogs and childeren. There was plenty of footage of Hitler playing with and kissing his puppy on the nose. That doesn't mean he's a nice guy. It just means the dog's not a jew, nor does it have resources he wants. Sadam is a turd. Even turds have preferences in food.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RageAgainst said:
Who said Saddam lived like a King? Yeah, so fucking what? Tell me Bush, or for that matter any president in the world doesn't live like a king?
You don't geht out too much, do you? It doesn't matter how accurate my statement is. I don't need to be schooled in any way to know what type of asshole Saddam is. No matter how far off the line I was, the point is he's a dick. Nothing more, nothing less. Who fuckin' care's if he likes chips or not? You got a fuckin' T.V.? Ever see any of the dumps he's lived in? I've not seen any Presidential dumps like that here. He's a dick with a capital D. I don't care what kind of sweet shit he's done for his people. In this lifetime or any other the shitsack has lived in.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
MaxPower said:
I read the dorito thing in the papers. Personally I think it's a load of crap, due to lack of topics to write about. Hitler loved dogs and childeren. There was plenty of footage of Hitler playing with and kissing his puppy on the nose. That doesn't mean he's a nice guy. It just means the dog's not a jew, nor does it have resources he wants. Sadam is a turd. Even turds have preferences in food.

Precisly.
You know, he only killed thousands among thousands of people, but ya know, locked up and all he's a real nice chap, giggling and chatting and being one of the lads.. :rolleyes:
I can't believe some people actually think that.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
gehtfuct said:
You don't geht out too much, do you? It doesn't matter how accurate my statement is. I don't need to be schooled in any way to know what type of asshole Saddam is. No matter how far off the line I was, the point is he's a dick. Nothing more, nothing less. Who fuckin' care's if he likes chips or not? You got a fuckin' T.V.? Ever see any of the dumps he's lived in? I've not seen any Presidential dumps like that here. He's a dick with a capital D. I don't care what kind of sweet shit he's done for his people. In this lifetime or any other the shitsack has lived in.

Sure, he's a Dick. I know that.

What I'm wondering though, is why people talk so much about Saddam and not at all about say, Pinochet, who is still alive, not in jail, and commited far worst crimes than Hussein and gained power with the support of the CIA. He even got hospitalized in the US.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I predict that Saddam is granted Citizenship and lives long and prospers early in his new career as a Doritos and Fruit of the Loom model/pitch man. He will then finish out by running and winning by a landslide and elected Governor of California.

Damn; I dropped another Mikado Stick, How much for cherry, banana, cherry again?

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
But of course!!!
The time proven DORITO TEST.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Of course Saddam's nice to the guards in prison. The fuck do you expect?!
You think he's going to sit in his cell and mutter voodoo hexes on the guards all the time?
He may be Saddam, but he's still human.

I hope Bush never reads this thread. He'd probably let the sweet talking panda fucker out of jail in a jiffy.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RageAgainst said:
Sure, he's a Dick. I know that.

What I'm wondering though, is why people talk so much about Saddam and not at all about say, Pinochet, who is still alive, not in jail, and commited far worst crimes than Hussein and gained power with the support of the CIA. He even got hospitalized in the US.
Ok. You got me there. But we'll let Pinochit have his fifteen minutes of fame as well.
Problem is; Sodomy Insane is the topic. And from what it looks like, he has the dubious distinction of being the world's best known and most hated Arab leader. Oh...did I mention that he was a dick?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
NoUseForAName said:
Skythe said:
Well, I just raped your mothers, shot your dogs, beat your fathers to death with a baseball bat, sold your sisters to a prostitution ring, stole your video games, shit on your beds, burnned your houses down, wrecked your cars, force fed a 3 week old baby Taco Bell, put hot sauce in the eyes of a kitten and pissed in your cokes. But before you get mad at my let my by you both a beer to show you how nice of a guy I am.

George W. Bush is an asshole, I don't think many would argue that one. But damn you two are stupid. Just because George is a dumbass doesn't erase all the shit Sadam did.

Dumbshits shouldn't be allowed to post. You two are dumbshits.

UberSkippy said:
Well, I just raped your mothers, shot your dogs, beat your fathers to death with a baseball bat, sold your sisters to a prostitution ring, stole your video games, shit on your beds, burnned your houses down, wrecked your cars, force fed a 3 week old baby Taco Bell, put hot sauce in the eyes of a kitten and pissed in your cokes. But before you get mad at my let my by you both a beer to show you how nice of a guy I am.

George W. Bush is an asshole, I don't think many would argue that one. But damn you two are stupid. Just because George is a dumbass doesn't erase all the shit Sadam did.

Dumbshits shouldn't be allowed to post. You two are dumbshits.
Excuse me? I found it hard to understand the point to your post behind the glaring grammar errors and spelling mistakes. Go back to Hickville High and get your C pass in english. I don't speak Yokel-Jackass so I'm not sure what a 'dumbshit' is but I'm assuming its some sort of cute novelty toy. In short, I will post what ever the fuck I want to, I'm sure much to the dismay of facists like yourself who try and 'police' the forums to make sure everyone agrees with their righteous parochial opinions. Unless I'm mistaken, this forum was set up for people to let lose their wild opinions and thats exactly what I'm doing. You obviously have problems that can be traced back to your childhood and I wish you luck with resolving them. I DON'T think you're a nice guy, and I definatley wont be going out for beer with you. ;)

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
The facts

Yes yes yes . . . we all no saddam loves his doritos and bran flakes just as much as any normal person but obvisiously he did something like majorly wrong like to get himself locked away.

Lest we forget he tortured and killed thousands of people including women and children . . . all of whom would also of loved doritos and bran flakes if they were given half the chance at life.

Many Christians would argue that although they don't believe in CAPITAL (like it?? lol) punishment, saddam has no right to life. Unless its like in a grey box underground somewhere with no human contact for the rest of his life. Hmm not a bad suggestion, maybe Mr. Bush and Mr.Blair would be interested?!

Or even betta lock him in his little grey box underground somewhere with no human contact and constantly pump the 'crazy frog remix' into his eternal prison. Mwhahaha :D And who says I don't know how to have a good time. Lol!!!

Ahh my husband who was in Iraq would like to pint out that they discovered 600 bodies dumped in a water reservoir, because these people refused to fight for him and disagreed with him. He also had 2 majior river rerouted to all flow into Baghdad so they wouldn't go to the Sunnis and Shiites. So he likes Doritos and that makes him nice? Wake up out of your fantasy world, of course he going to try to win the hearts of American soldiers and think the president who toppled him is “no good” and say it all for “Oil”. He was an “Evil Dictator”. His son’s had rape rooms for God ‘s sakes and he is even known for murdering members of his own family? He lit his cigs with 100dollar bills while he people starved. Those are Facts. Everyone thought Ted Bundy was a nice guy too expect for the fact he like to slay and murder girls as young as 12

How about you spend some time formulating a well thought out, FACT based argument before you start ranting about poor Saddam. Your gross errors are borderline offensive to anyone who actually has a clue about Iraq, and its social, political and economic structures. Your spelling errors make you seem even stupider than you probably are. I saw a report about a woman who fabricated stories about having a husband in Iraq as a hoax to gain attention due to the lack of excitement in her own life. Ring any bells?