WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Salad fingers!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Some one posted the links to salad fingers a while back, and i stumbled on the latest addition in the series

If you want to see more of the BIZARRE check it out! :confused:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
omg yall saw it too...man the creator must have gone totally insane to create that...it just psyches you out man

Jung

???
Premium
the milkman's wife's tits one the best imo.

magnolia

Postaholic
*shiver* that is a freaky clip. It gets into ur mind. Ahhhhhg! Get it out! Get it out!!! *claws at eyes* hehe.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
What a twisted mind.

You will probably hear about him in the news one day.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
What a twisted mind.

You will probably hear about him in the news one day.
I think they are very nice!

TwisT said:
Some one posted the links to salad fingers a while back, and i stumbled on the latest addition in the series

If you want to see more of the BIZARRE check it out! :confused:
saw it a while back. those would be really hard to make. fucking drawing the same image 20 times in a row. i made a few, but if you want to see them just PM me for my email. i dont really care if anybody does.

Jung

???
Premium
deus_ex_machina said:
saw it a while back. those would be really hard to make. fucking drawing the same image 20 times in a row.
i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. flash isn't really that hard, atleast not what he's using it for. actionscript is also one of the easiest programming languages i've ever laid eyes on. don't redraw the images, create symbols;)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
junglizm said:
i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. flash isn't really that hard, atleast not what he's using it for. actionscript is also one of the easiest programming languages i've ever laid eyes on. don't redraw the images, create symbols;)
yea i took a class in high school dealing with that stuff and made my own sweet flash animations

plus i have Macromedia Flash MX on my computer, i can do all sorts of stuff now