WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Samsung shows 102" Plasma Display

tzedek

Original Member
link

While others struggle to get to 80", Samsung is showing a 102" (more than 2.5 meters) Plasma Display with a "Full HD" resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.

Widely considered as "impossible" to manufacture, the unit will soon roll out from Samsung plant in Chonan (Korea).

incredible...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Price: $50,000

I don't know that, but it is safe to assume that something that big would have a hefty price-tag. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy fuck, I want one of those. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
I wonder how long it takes for someone to install that in a SUV.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I wonder how long it takes for someone to install that in a SUV.

I don't think they can fit it in a car.

Jung

???
Premium
Smoke said:
I don't think they can fit it in a car.
I think I was being sarcastic. I'm sure you could fit it in a SUV though, depending on what model. I was implying that it'd go in a head rest or flip down though.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I think I was being sarcastic. I'm sure you could fit it in a SUV though, depending on what model. I was implying that it'd go in a head rest or flip down though.
FLIP DOWN 102 INCH? Haha, Yeah fucking right dude. Maybe against the backwall or a sidepanel or whatever.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Smoke said:
FLIP DOWN 102 INCH? Haha, Yeah fucking right dude. Maybe against the backwall or a sidepanel or whatever.

Understanding sarcasm isn't your forte, huh?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
where the fuck would you put that? Youd need a room as big as a movie theater. jesus christ thats huge.

tzedek

Original Member
why the hell not just get a projector, and then spend the rest of the money on a new car?