WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming San Andreas news warning..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was watching TV one day while posting on wtf.com and I saw a 6 O'Clock news commercial come on.. Describing the stories for that night.. The one that caught my ear was "A video game that you definitly don't want for your kids!" And it showed clips from San Adreas.. Jesus..

Ok seriously, its a GAME.. There are ratings on violence on there anyways..

M = Mature 17+..

I hate how the media flips out about the smallest shit.. There is a WAR going on, do news shit on that..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its a game......a bloody game....but a good game

Descent

Hella Constipated
For the drug surveys that the U.S. mandates all high schoolers take, they had this question:

"Do your parents enforce strict rules on violent TV/Music/Video Games?"

FUCK THIS COUNTRY. STOP BLAMING THE YOUTH AND GET TO THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM, DON'T WHITTLE AWAY AT OUR CULTURE!

Fuck Republicans. With the re-election of Bush, I have a newfound hate for this country that I thought I got over...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah seriously..

The world blows up.. Dum derrr duhh.. It's the kids! It's the damn youth!

Stop blaming it on us.. We're innocent little fuckers..

Descent

Hella Constipated
No shit.

The media and Congress, and House owe us teenages a big fucking apology that is long overdue.

That does it. I'm starting my game company in Canada. I can't take any more of this shit.

So what if the taxes are around 75%? It's better than having a buch of old fuckers with their pubes falling out bringing you before Congress.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Toronto is actually quite temperate. It's the Canadian equivalent of NYC.

well screw canada .. I'm sure they want all our asses up there anyways

but back to the whole youth thing.. it's like- let's all go see jason X, oh now go get chainsaws and go american psycho on everybody! .. gimme a fucking break. If your kid is gonna be influenced by a fucking movie or some game (s)he's gonna be one in the apparently incompetent 51% and deserves to be shot down in a hail of gunfire... I could go on .. but there's not much more to it ..