WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming San Andreas

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Damn that game is badass, especially the language, by far the worst language out of all the Grand Theft Auto games. And the game is much more realistic as well, very good. What do you all think? (who have actually played it)

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I was waiting for this thread to come out. Game looks killer from what the previews show. I'm still all over Vice city..lmao

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
What system do you have it for?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I too was waiting for a thread like this to be posted. I almost posted one myself.

My first impression of this game: I'm not real impressed.

It is a kick ass game, but it seems to me like this game should have been held off for another month or so to clean it up a bit. It just doesn't seem "finished" to me.

Maybe it's just me, but the in car controls seem a bit, I dunno, generic, I guess. It just doesn't have the feel of Vice City.

And what the hell is up with the "fuzzy" look when it's raining hard? And why is it so damn blurry at times?

And I'm sorry, but just because they threw in the word "fuck" about 1,000 times, doesn't make it a must have game. :p

Awww. who gives a fuck. I still think it's one badass game!! :D

CopyLifted

Dogbert said:
What system do you have it for?
As far as consoles go, it's a PS2 exclusive.

For now. ;)

I read some where that the port over to PC will take longer than 2 months this time. They need more time to refine it for the PC.

The game is the best of the series. I love the fact that they have improved on what needed to be improved on and made better what needed to be made better. Vice City was great but this here is absolutely the best game for PS2 right now and with all that you can do it might be for awhile

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
And what the hell is up with the "fuzzy" look when it's raining hard? And why is it so damn blurry at times?
Easy, it had the same fuzzy effect in Vice city, go to options and its something like shadows or something. I wouldn't know of the top of my head.

In then Options on GTA VC, there is an option about haze. I guess it's for like that hazy retro 80's feel. I turned it off because I think it's gay. I didn't notice that it was a problem SA, but I guess I'll look now. I like this game alot. I like the realism for the most part, but I think the part about having to eat and lift weights and stuff to keep your player going is a little too "The Sims"ish for me. But otherwise it's cool. And how 'bout the GIGANTIC town?

So far I love it, I love it, I love it...but then again I am a joyologist.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have yet to played it, My brother said its good

I haven't gotten it YET but I hopefully should in a couple of days or so. Thing is my Ps2 broke and I need to buy that too. Hehe my friend told me you could customize cars though so I'm happy about that lol..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can swim too i hear.. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
You can swim too i hear.. :thumbsup:
Yeah its a pretty bad ass game.

You know your boyfriend (or you) has been playing the game too long when he says "Yo bitch, wheres my motherfucking food?"

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
"Bitch, roll me anotha mutha-fuckin' blunt homie"
haha. I heard that game is horrible on the language.

</rant>

Tenderony
I thought it was the same as vice city, different storyline, better music. Don't know what the fuss is about. Graphics and game feel the same to me, though I havent compared them. Not played vice city for a while.

The Getaway 2 is out Friday, the first one was maybe the best game I've ever played on the PS2. A lot more realism imo..

"Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner"

</rant>

CopyLifted

dustinzgirl said:
Yeah its a pretty bad ass game.

You know your boyfriend (or you) has been playing the game too long when he says "Yo bitch, wheres my motherfucking food?"
Nah, you seem to have forgot how it really went down.

You walked up to me to give me a kiss, I grabbed the back of your hair and pulled it back and yelled, "Yo bitch, what set ch'you claimin'?"

Anyway, fuck yeah this game is kick-ass!! It's HUGE. I'm about 3/4 through the game and it's unbelievable how big it is. I'd be alot farther along, but I haven't played it in about 5 days now. Been busy with other things.

tzedek

Original Member
is it true you have to eat in this game, and workout and stuff like that

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Former addict.

After I bought, played & then shortly afterwards scratched my Grand Theft Auto cd...not only was I so fuckin pissed, but hooked! That shit rocked! So to solve my angst I purchased Vice City and soon started doing nothing but playing that. I found it really difficult to win w/o using cheat codes (the reason I've put it on the back burner). But I go back to it when I can...I'll check out this new one too!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've just recently started playing it, and its got me hooked. Better storyline, better missions, funner stuff to go around doing, and the map is INSANELY huge. I've only covered a small portion of it, but hopefully i'll beat it within a week or two. :thumbsup: This is way better than vice city.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
eat, buy clothes, chains, watches, hats, bandanas(sp?), working out, the same aspect of every day lifes of a black man. :thumbsup: