WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

San Francisco made from Jell-O

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I'm with BrIONwoshMunky, eather someone has too much time, or they REALY need a girlfriend

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
yumyum.. :redface: and..yes to much time.. he should get a girlfriend whos name doesnt end with ".jpg" :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it was made by a girl.. she was probably getting fucked at the same time she made the thing, girls are talented like that.. ;)

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
void said:
it was made by a girl.. she was probably getting fucked at the same time she made the thing, girls are talented like that.. ;)
This statment is true

Stardust

void said:
oh girl you say..I'd like to lick the rest of the jello from her body then ;)
and I second on that statment I always..no..no dirty stories tonight..shame,shame on me..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think the whole thing is beautiful, i'd live there if i was a mini Jell-O man.. real estate must be sooo much cheaper in Jell-O Frisco..

Stardust

void said:
i think the whole thing is beautiful, i'd live there if i was a mini Jell-O man.. real estate must be sooo much cheaper in Jell-O Frisco..
that would be really fun :) and then if a bomb would explode..it would just sound like *whloulmblublu* and noone would get hurt *yay*:happysad:
and you would never starve..but all the fattos would eat the city..and maybe swallow a tiny person as me at the same time.. oh my..that would be scary..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
on the link they have a little video of the whole city wobbling like there's an earthquake.. if you look really really closely all the women lose their panties, or did i imagine that part?

Stardust

void said:
on the link they have a little video of the whole city wobbling like there's an earthquake.. if you look really really closely all the women lose their panties, or did i imagine that part?
you didn't immagine it.. :happysad: or then I did too immagine it..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
im thinkin the creator did it so he could pretend to be a giant monster and squash the city... just so he can feel squishy jello between his toes... *squirt*

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it is also a pretty safe bet that back in 1965-'67 San Francisco looked exactly like this to most of the brightly dressed, somewhat intoxicated inhabitants..

Kiwi

Tal'chak'amel
I'm hungry... Miss Jello-O (where I live it doesn't exist... only without flavor it sucks)

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
void said:

That one actually made me snort when I read it. :rotflmao: