WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sandwich drugs

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I once saw on ebay, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich was going for 200 dollars. Now a fucking sandwich won't sell to any sane person, wonder if any of those products contain "fine printed materials" worth 200 dollars. Just a thought you know?

People on Ebay are fuckin weird. I think I'll whack off into a condom and sell my semen on Ebay. I bet I can get at least $5. :cool:

Big E

burner of random shit
Ebay fucks you over so much its not even funny. And yeah you could probably sell your spurm not sure how much you would get out of it but of well. And bullshyt it what probably some wise ass thinking he is funny.

yeah ebay is strange like that... i got this guitar on there once and it was like supposed to take like 2 weeks to get here and it took like 4 monthes!! agh... it is so screwed up... they sell alot of crap too... a friend of mine bought a t shirt and it was so shitty once it got here. it had like holes and shit in it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Big E said:
Ebay fucks you over so much its not even funny. And yeah you could probably sell your spurm not sure how much you would get out of it but of well. And bullshyt it what probably some wise ass thinking he is funny.
d00d, Ebay doesn't do shit. They don't sell anything. Members do. And if you bought something and got fucked over, you fucked yourself. You have to know what you're buying, just like anything else. If you're buying a cum filled condom then you better really know you want a come filled condom.

I sell alot of cisco equipment and memory and shit. And I buy as well, and never got fucked.

Big E

burner of random shit
Well I have never personaly bought anything on there but I know people who get royaly fucked becase people put small print on there that say all the shit that need to be posted in big print.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Big E said:
Well I have never personaly bought anything on there but I know people who get royaly fucked becase people put small print on there that say all the shit that need to be posted in big print.
First rule for All business transactions, Read the fine print

magnolia

Postaholic
E bay can have some really good stuff for sale too though. My grandpa got a REALLY nice new Lincoln Towncar on there for only a couple of thousand and it works like a charm. And we got a collector's edition barbie worth over $200 from there for my cuz for Christmas for only $7. The only prob. is that when u get big stuff, like a car, u have to go and get it. S&H is a bitch.