WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Satan Claus!

Jung

???
Premium
Some of the older people will remember this. :happysad:

Hello, I'm the Church Lady, and this is "Church Chat". Well, you know, the holiday season has arrived. And, with it, a little letter from Toledo, Ohio. Let's read that, shall we?

"Dear Church Lady: I am shocked at the number of people who bring their children to total strangers in Santa suits, and allow them to hold their young ones firmly on their pelvic regions, offer them candy and whisper, 'Don't be afraid to tell me what you really want!' What causes this mass hysteria?" Signed, Elaine.

Well, Elaine, let's examine thew word "Santa", shall we? [ holds up board with "SANTA" spelled across it in removable letters ] Santa. Let's see, what have we got here? We've got an S and an A, an N, a T, and another A. Hmm.. Who could be causing all those laps to bounce up and down curiously? Who would help grown men peel the focus from the baby Jesus on his birthday? Who could it be, I just don't know. Could it be..Satan!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy hell that was funny! I miss the church lady....I wish I had a dvd of just the church lady, she freaking rocks!

Wait....does that mean I am old?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I remember the Church Lady... she rules! Nobody need feel old.

:thumbsup: to the church lady.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
He remembers! Isn't that special?
Thats cute, since he was not but a toddling babe during that era.....

lol.....

PS I am not wrinkly you shrewish lobster man.

Church Lady rocks! Although, I also remember "Satan Claus" appearing as a drawing in a movie, The Last Boyscout. Yea, I store enough useless information to fill a wharehouse.:happysad:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
ahhh yes! dana carvey, he really was fantastic with his characters. whenever i think of church lady, i remeber that famous catchphrase... "isn't that special?"

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
In my opinion, Dana Carvey was one of the most underrated comedians that SNL ever produced. His standup is absolutely hi-fuckin-larious.

I hope his stand-up was better than the Master of Disguise. That was easily the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Than you haven't seen Napolean Dynamite.

Anyway, I've never seen master of disguise, but i can already gaurentee you, Mr. Fong, that his stand up is better. One my favorite stand up acts of all time, including Brian Regan's Nostalgia, Robin Williams's Live on Broadway, Richard Pryor's I Ain't Dead Yet, and that one bit that George Carlin did about cancer.