WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Satanists are technicaly christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurgeParadox

God of Universe 420
I gotta say, and i know anyone with half a brain has made this connection already.

To be a satanist, you still must beleive that God exists? right? but this has little to do with what's on my mind?

I am not christian, I am a pagan. I stopped being christian when i realized what total crap christianity is.

But I want to know, and I want any satanists here to tell me? Why are you still playing by christian rules by worshoping there "devil"

BY CHRISTIAN LOGIC, ANYTHING NOT CHRISTIAN IS THEREFORE STANIC!!!!

you can be worshoping a motherfucking stick and christians will still considered you even and therefore "satanic"

so satanists, why the hell do you worship satan

we all know you just do it to rebell against christianity! but fuck man, your still PLAYING BY THERE RULES!!!!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
haha thats kinda funny... but you know i am not nessesarily a christain but i believe that there just has to be something greater then us... anyone that doesnt believe in something more then them is just a pig headed self centerd little thing.
Anyways... have fun with that....

what the fuck?

satanists may believe in the christian God, but they choose to turn their backs on him and worship his enemy - that's not playing by the christian rules, and believing in the christian God is not quite enough to call them christians.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
maybe their idea of god isn't the same as the christian's god but they still hate him. maybe their idea of the devil is different too. maybe there is no god and they believe there is only the devil, that we are all living a useless life and we end up going to hell anyways. it's all quite pessimistic in the end.
i wouldn't say that people are self centered for not at least believing or acknowledging it could be true that there is some kind of higher being, they just have another bleak world view, which we all have at least once in our lives. and you can never be sure what is right and what is wrong, never. i've said it before, hell we could all just be figments of another's imagination, a dream, a memory etc. i think that people are self centered for thinking that their god is the only god. i don't understand how you cannot open your mind to other possibilities.
religion angers me.. except for buddhism, they're cool! *thumbs up*

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
PurgeParadox said:
I gotta say, and i know anyone with half a brain has made this connection already.

To be a satanist, you still must beleive that God exists? right? but this has little to do with what's on my mind?

I am not christian, I am a pagan. I stopped being christian when i realized what total crap christianity is.

But I want to know, and I want any satanists here to tell me? Why are you still playing by christian rules by worshoping there "devil"

you can be worshoping a motherfucking stick and christians will still considered you even and therefore "satanic"

we all know you just do it to rebell against christianity! but fuck man, your still PLAYING BY THERE RULES!!!!
I thought they were Jehovah's witness!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, I hate Christianity. Just about any religion is complete bullshit, in my mind.

You can live just as an enriched life by following morals, and not a bunch of crap that the Church spoon feeds you.

People who are not religious usually live life to the fullest, because we know there is no afterlife.

Example:

We fuck whoever we want.

SCIENCE FOREVER! FUCK RELIGION!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
PurgeParadox said:

and the verdict is...........................................YOUR A DUMFUCK

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is why I'm not religious.. Everything is B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
what the fuck?

satanists may believe in the christian God, but they choose to turn their backs on him and worship his enemy - that's not playing by the christian rules, and believing in the christian God is not quite enough to call them christians.
If you believe that Satan exists then you buy into at least the Old Testament. To be Christian you follow the New Testament. Where Jesus is comes into play. You use the term "Christian God" that's Jesus not God. Jew's would fall into the Satanist column, by this thread and your definition of Christian. They believe in a God, but not that Jesus was not the son of God.

God and Satan come before Jesus. Crappy argument , old and tired. Good without evil.. Bah try again.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
PurgeParadox said:

christians defined paganism;
and christians were considered "pagan" (slaves religion) before it became christianity;
and the definition of satanism...if you have actually read any satanic docturines, which i seriously doubt, is the absernce of inhibition; i find your logic silly.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
i find your logic silly.
I must second that finding, especially considering that a "christian" is someone who has excepted jesus the christ as their savior and beleieved he died on the cross so that all the future sins of man would be forgiven. Or something close to that anyway ... lol ... either way it seems a far cry from a worshiper of the dark lord SATAN!!! blah!! (i though satan was a network auditing tool anyway? WTF!)

who actually said Satanists worship satan

Actually, What when we talk about Satanists, we are actually usually talking about a group of people that dont worship satan. They are a group of people who just think that we should all live life purely for the pleasures. Ya know the type, Life is all about material goods, and sex, and wine and the like. But in a religion. I dont think they actually beleive in any diety.

Im sure somewhere there are people who DO worship satan, but I think you are misled when you talk about actual Satanism

R

RedOctober

Well, there are some tax priviliges for a "religion" in the USA.
So if you hide a whorehouse under the banner of a "religion" you have more profit.
You can add a lot of rubbish in a book, to give it some credibility..

It's all a lot of shit, what's got nothing to do with religion.

It's all about money, and how to have the full control over people.
The method of a sect or brotherhood is easy.

Some people have not a very stabil character, are easy to influence.
Being the member of a group has two sides.
They lose their freedom, and gain the respect of the group.
In fact the simplest form of fascism.

It's important that every member is "depersonalized".
This can be done by some ritual.

(Remember the photo's of the Iraqi's naked in top of each other.)

People who are sworn in a group, can be treated that way,
they must do something they are very ashamed of.
That will take care of them keeping their mouth shut about the sect or brotherhood.

In that way it is possible to blackmail people, and let them do what you want them to do.

Don't go and look for the 8X, they will find you.. :bomb:

R

RedOctober

And another thing.

The catholic church has changed through the ages.
The first major adaption was when a man named Paul took over the control.
I don't call him a saint.. As you see.
Protestantism made it even worse.

There are 3 major facts known about Luther.
1) He was antisemite
2) He would have become a muslim if he could not change the catholic church. (His own words!)
3) He has preached a story of how he met the devil. (fantasy)

Well..

We go back to the first christian era.

There is also a gnostic way..
Allways beaten to death.
Google for the Goths, and Arianism, cathar religion.

They believed, there was a God in the universe, a good Spirit.
Jesus was only a prophet.

They also knew a bad God, Rex Mundi.

The king of the world.
Better know as Baphometh and other clowns.

The idea is superb!!

If a Christian asks himself..
How is it possible, that the Good Lord, let's all this shit happen in the world?

Then a Cathar would answer.. The Good Lord, isn't all that allmighty.
He is fighting against the God of the World.. Rex Mundi.
And the more man follows his greed, the more servants Rex Mundi has.

In fact the Cathar principles have a lot in common with Buddhism.

Satan is just the greed in yourself.

R

RedOctober

Wow...

The ultimate blasphemy in WTF...

Preaching for a better world in Bait & Tackle...

I love it when people buy things so easy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.