WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Saturday

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So, I was awake this Saturday morning because I just couldn't fall asleep. Fine and dandy. I figure hell, I'll watch the Saturday morning cartoons. They started at like 8 a.m. or something rediculously late. Didn't cartoons used to start at like 5:30? Maybe I'm wrong about the times, but what I DO know is that cartoons used to have men in them. I was awake for 2 and a half hours of cartoons and what I saw were a group of girl trolls, a group of girl barbie doll Bratz things, and a group of girl anime freaks, and Lilo and Stitch the cartoon. And something else I can't remember. What the hell? I guess kids are either all girls now, or they're little teen anime pervs. That sucks. I'm beginning to fear the next generation of people that T.V. produces.:thumbsdn:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Nailbomb said:
Um....today's Wednesday.
Congratulations. I'm glad you have a brain. I didn't feel like posting that until now. So deal.

zoloftcasserole said:
You need cable. End of story.
No cable in the country. Sorry dollface.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
You could say, "I completely agree with you, Saturday morning cartoons suck now. Whatever happened to Rainbow Bright?"

BrIONwoshMunky said:
You could say, "I completely agree with you, Saturday morning cartoons suck now. Whatever happened to Rainbow Bright?"
But I have cable. :p

Jung

???
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
No cable in the country. Sorry dollface.
Get satellite and the HD channels for your huge monitor! ;)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Congratulations. I'm glad you have a brain. I didn't feel like posting that until now. So deal.
Heh heh heh. :thumbsup:

TV in general pretty much sucks these days, but maybe with age these things just aren't fascinating anymore...

All you need is the Weather Channel.

With age, everything children-related seems its going to shit.

I remember watching Captain Planet, Johnny Quest, Speedracer or something like that, and Scooby Doo. Those were the days.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I watched a lot of cartoons on Sat. 20+ years ago. I've seen what passes for it now. All in all, I'm glad we gave up TV almost 2 years ago. So many better things to do.