WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Save the drama for my momma!

wocka

Clitpickle
alright.. it all starts out with me hanging out with my new friend ryan who lives very close to the mall ( 2 min walk ). so ive been hanging out with him for a week or so and just checking out the mall too see if there are any hot girls i can talk to. so my mom ends up flipping out cuz i never call her and how i get home SO LATE (7:30). then she says i cant hang out with him cuz its on a school day... lol. i ride his bus home and she cant really stop me from going to his house unless she picks me up from school which she wont. i also ask her y my brother ( 17 years old ) can stay out and not come home till the next day. remember im 15. she says thats what seniors do, so i say " so ur saying when im a senior i can go out and party, do some drugs and have sex". then my mom walks out of the room.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
man, when i was in high school it was always 12 oclock 9-12 grade.

i got jyped.....

fuck! :mad:

btw being a senior fuckin rocks; just remember to take easy classes.

Signify

Particinator
so...let me get this right. you are pissed because your mom is getting worried about you not coming home after school, not calling her and coming home half late (for a school night). then, when you bring up your brother, saying that he has sex and drinks all night you wonder why she leaves the room. most likely she's fed up with you. Man, you need to think about how she probably feels.

wocka

Clitpickle
shes pissed cuz im going to the mall. when i do call her phones off. she left the room cuz she knows i was right how its not fair

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
My parents think I still go out, party, get drunk, have sex, which incase I don't. They also made me come home at 10:30pm, which was kinda gay. But better than nothin.

moms are like that.. you just have to know how they work.

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm 18 and a senior in High School and my curfew is 10 on weekends and 9 on weekdays. Unless I'm doing something big like prom, or a dance, or going out after the play with everyone. So yeah, curfews suck. And my mom is anal. She'll take away my liscnese if I'm late. Sometimes a day, sometimes a week, once 3 months. It sucks. I feel for ya. (My older sister could stay out until 5 am if she so wished at 18 yrs old.)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I think what she was saying is that your brother is more mature ...

edit: original post meant for another thread, fucking tabbed browsing, lol

Signify

Particinator
lol, my curfew is like 12 on weekdays and 12:30 on weekends.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i stopped having a curfew at 16. well i had one but i just didnt pay any mind to it. there was nothing my mom could take away from me. i was a rebel roaro!

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Ummm Ya.....

I really really hate my mom, shes an extreme bitch and i always find the chance to piss her off, so ya i know the feeling but hey thats why i live with my dad now...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nunzio said:
I really really hate my mom, shes an extreme bitch and i always find the chance to piss her off, so ya i know the feeling but hey thats why i live with my dad now...
Yeah, my friend pissed his mom off to a point, where she kicked him out, he lives in a trailer park right now, and hes currently in jail for crack-cocaine distrubution.