WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Saw Ii

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
saw II was even better when i saw it the 2nd time. i thought this movie was better than the first, scarier and more thought provoking.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
ehh! i didnt even know it came out, but if you recommend it, i will go see it. The trailer looked cool though.

Jung

???
Premium
The first one was horrible, but this one is supposed to be a little better. I don't think I'm going to even bother though, because the idea of 'a little better than horrible' doesn't seem very enticing to me.

Personally, I liked the first one better.

DO NOT PUT YOUR MOUSE OVER THE BLACK BELOW THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A SPOILER.

it really pissed me off at the end where the "jigsaw" guy dies and amanda takes his place... they might as well say, "coming next summer: Saw III, the revenge of Amanda" or whatever ...

but I digress, the movie was not bad by any means, but when they do the above, it kind of ruins it for me.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
to respond to ^

i didn't think it was that bad, even though it did kind of say there will be more movies. because if you pay careful attention to the details of the movie they hint that amanda is in on it several times. notice how daniel and amanda never caugh, everyone (except maybe the business man) coughs. even at the end when the big guy is in horrible shape they are perfectly fine and able outrun him, while he stumbles along. i'm when amanda and daniel are talking on the staircase and daniel almost spills the beans about who his father his amanda gives him a knowing look and then he lies and osmething about her tells me she knows.

more spoiler tags:happysad:

yeah, I had noticed (at the end when I thought about it) that amanda hadn't been coughing and when she immediately ran to the wall at the beginning and pulled out the tape recorder I was like ... riight. But anyways, I just think it's really uncool when the movie makers realize that a movie has done well and assume it will already have an audience and assume that 3 more movies with the same title will do well and are obvious about another movie after the second, third, etc.. there can really only be so many sequels. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really liked the movie overall, but I hate it when they're obvious about another movie ... call it a pet peeve:thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
saw 2 was good, since it played right off of saw 1. i like how they set it up for a sequel and i just fuckin loved it

hey, tarantino's got another flick comin out called hostel, and its based on torture. yum

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Eastside said:
saw 2 was good, since it played right off of saw 1. i like how they set it up for a sequel and i just fuckin loved it

hey, tarantino's got another flick comin out called hostel, and its based on torture. yum

i wanna see saw II, saw..was scary and scared the shit out of me and then..it all became clear and I felt fine..hostel? wouh gotta see that :D

Base

it's a motherfucker
I work at a cinema and I couldn't be bothered with either of them. People at first were saying, "Oh it's shit, worst film ever..." then, "OMG, what a brilliant film..." the next day cause their friend saw it and thought it was good. I wish people would just make up their minds, lol. Apparently the first one has a good twist at the end.

i think both movies are pretty good, since i don't know the spoiler tag, i won't discuss it.(call me a noob)

anyhoo, i saw the hostel trailer, says something about being able to fulfill your fantasies like sex drugs or torture....for a price, dunno what that is. So i go see hostel when it comes out

Easty

Click click boom
damn skippy, noob

i hope saw 3 comes out soon. this isnt really that retarded to say, since the saw movies are filmed rather quickly. the first one? 19 days.

i wanna see jarhead, too.

Easty

Click click boom
then maybe you should see them before taking part in a thread based on them.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Didn't see the first one, I want to now though.
I saw this one and thought it was pretty good, although didn't really like how it ended, but eh..

Easty

Click click boom
well, you should see the first one before the second, due to all the references that is made toward it. the first one is still good though.