Saw ~*SPOILER ALERT*~

ferengi

Yay fire!
Holy SHIT. I just got done watching Saw. I have got to say this is the most fucked up movie I've seen in a LONG time, but in a good way.

The ending, where the dude that was lying in the middle of the room stands up and walks out... oh MAN that was great. After all that shit he gets away with it. HAH!!! I love it!.
Throughout the movie his victims are all people who don't appreciate their lives. It kinda makes you thankful for what you have. Others aren't always so lucky. I give this movie two thumbs up for having a good moral yet being twisted and morbidly entertaining.

Edit: I'll write a more detailed review about this movie when I get the time and I'm not as lazy.

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
'Cause I'm so smart like that. haha sorry, thanks.

I was so convinced it was jed .. er zed .. whoever. Not a freakin clue in my mind, and that was one of the most original endings to a horror movie I have ever seen. I wonder what it's like to see it for a second time and watch the guy on the floor knowing he's alive.

Dave666

Pot-Head
It was pretty cool I definitly didn't expect the uy with the cancer to do all that shit, but it did make sense to teach people to respect life. :thumbsup: