WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Say Folks One More Time Motherfucker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I fucking hate how everyone is saying folks now since Bush started saying it. You're a fucking politician not some goddam redneck, don't say FOLKS!!! You stupid fucking assholes. Then they've got the newscaster saying folks! I turn on CNN, for some stupid reason, and all every other word out of their dirty, stupid mouths is folks! Some asshole from New York is saying folks! It's ridiculous, all these motherfuckers saying folks all the time. Stop saying folks, you sound stupider than you really are! :sword: :mad:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
lmfao ihtfcc... you know all the folks are gonna say folks now just to piss off folks like you =P

damn fcc are you pmsing? calm down, i thought all americans were red necks :p

/me waits for all the possitive rep to come piling in. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
In defense of the redneck south; We DO NOT say folks. Texas is the Mid-West, or the fake redneck area. So, yeah. :) :thumbsup:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I used to say folks when it was an underground word.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
some folks just like to say folks. ive used folks occassionally, but only to refer to my parents. i know my mom uses it often in that sense when talking ot her friends (and we're no where near the south)

HavokChylde said:
Folk this thread. :thumbsup:
this thread was a folking waste of time.

i live in texas, noone says folks. but i think it's cause i live in the "diverse" area....

Descent

Hella Constipated
I Hate The FCC said:
I fucking hate how everyone is saying folks now since Bush started saying it. You're a fucking politician not some goddam redneck, don't say FOLKS!!! You stupid fucking assholes. Then they've got the newscaster saying folks! I turn on CNN, for some stupid reason, and all every other word out of their dirty, stupid mouths is folks! Some asshole from New York is saying folks! It's ridiculous, all these motherfuckers saying folks all the time. Stop saying folks, you sound stupider than you really are! :sword: :mad:
I usually say "guys," or "dudes." Occasionally I say "Hey assholes! Get over here!"

But never do I say "folks" or "y'all." That's totally not radical.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
IHTFCC: Oh, I'm sorry. Did that break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. I believe you were saying something about "best intentions."

IHTFCC: Whatsamatter? Oh, you were through anyway. Well, let me retort. Would you describe for me what John Kerry looks like?

IHTFCC: What country you from!

Random Republican: folk?

IHTFCC: "folk" ain't no country I know! Do they speak English in "folk?"

IHTFCC: English-motherfucker-can-you-speak-it?

Random Republican: Yes.

IHTFCC: Then you understand what I'm sayin'?

Random Republican: Yes.

IHTFCC: Now describe what John Kerry looks like!

IHTFCC: Say "folk" again! C'mon, say "folk" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya motherfucker, say "folk" one more goddamn time!

IHTFCC: Now describe to me what John Kerry looks like!

Random Republican: Well he's ...he's...white--

IHTFCC: -- go on!

Random Republican: ...and he's...he's...tall --

IHTFCC: -- does he look like a bitch?!

IHTFCC: Does-he-look-like-a-bitch?!

Random Republican: No.

IHTFCC: Then why did you try to fuck 'im like a bitch?!

Random Republican: I didn't.

IHTFCC: Yes ya did random republic. Ya tried ta fuck 'im.

Jung

???
Premium
^^ :lol: Rep for the Pulp Fiction bit.
Descent said:
But never do I say "folks" or "y'all." That's totally not radical.
I say "ya'll" quite often, because it just sounds better than "you all." I rarely say folks, but I hear it pretty often.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's all, folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.