WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Say Hello to Descent! The closet theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Jesus Christ you people are fucking retarded. Facts:

1. I hate shitty emo music like Cursive

2. This post is a sarchastic post about shitty Welcome Wagon threads - And you know what? I never made one when I joined!

Now editing original message with [sarcasm] tags so you dumb fuckers will understand.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I never made one either.
1. Why would we care if you use single letters and abriviations instead of whole words?
2. Do you want a hit off this bong so you'll chill out?
3. the misspellings and bad grammer seem to blend in now. Stupid noobs.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
1. You're an a silly person.
2. You suck at any kind of humour, people that are laughing are the people laughing in you're head.
3. Why bother? It was a waste of breathe.
4. Go back to number 1.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
1. You're an a silly person.
2. You suck at any kind of humour, people that are laughing are the people laughing in you're head.
3. Why bother? It was a waste of breathe.
4. Go back to number 1.
Ahh, the simple rules of knowing your a dumbass and your post sucks.
You tell 'em meh!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

[B][IMG]http://forums.wtf.com/images/skins/v2/statusicon/thread_moved_new.gif[/IMG][/B]

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Descent said:
After 3,417 posts, alls I got to say is, WHAT UP DOGGS?!!?!?!!

LOLOL.

This is such a great forum and all, I hope u all get to no me n shit lol!

I g2g listen to cursive now, b/c they are teh best band ever. If u dnt liek them, then w/e.
i got you descent. ive seen a lot of your posting so i know so i know that you arent new and this post is aimed to be funny. unfortunately sarcasm on the internet is something that is hard to do. i laughed, and im not a voice in your head, atleast i hope not.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
Who cares, you suck at sarcasm anyway.
Yours seems to be more detecable than mine, judging by what people say...

Oh, and by the way, I respect you for Net Sarcasm. I feel like I'm the only man besides you who can see it ;).

Descent

Hella Constipated
Awww, he actually looks kind of cute :photo:. But not in the sexual way. That instinctive human way, like when you look at a kitten or a baby.

They proved back in the 50's that images with small chins, big eyes, and broad foreheads cause the "cute instinct" to take over in the mind. It's really strong with me compared to other people, when I look at my rats or my cat I get all googly-eyed and shit. But hey, what can I say, I love animals.

Hence why desperate pussy-deprived nerds jack off to hentai <-That used to be me

Descent said:
They proved back in the 50's that images with small chins, big eyes, and broad foreheads cause the "cute instinct" to take over in the mind. It's really strong with me compared to other people, when I look at my rats or my cat I get all googly-eyed and shit. [/b]
Excuses, excuses. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Descent said:
Awww, he actually looks kind of cute :photo:. But not in the sexual way. That instinctive human way, like when you look at a kitten or a baby.

They proved back in the 50's that images with small chins, big eyes, and broad foreheads cause the "cute instinct" to take over in the mind. It's really strong with me compared to other people, when I look at my rats or my cat I get all googly-eyed and shit. But hey, what can I say, I love animals.

Hence why desperate pussy-deprived nerds jack off to hentai <-That used to be me
First you say your meds make you gay. Now you say it's instinct. Just come out of the closet. Descent-making shitty posts since May of 2004. :thumbsdn:

:rotflmao:

Descent

Hella Constipated
IHTFCC said:
First you say your meds make you gay. Now you say it's instinct. Just come out of the closet. Descent-making shitty posts since May of 2004.

Have you ever wondered why primates, all the way from monkeys to gorillas (A gorilla once kept a kitten named All-Ball as a pet, and the gorilla could talk in sign language too!) and humans are able to feel empathy for other creatures that remind humans of human babies?

Since rearing a child primate is hard due to to social structures, we have to bond with our young in a SPECIAL way in order to achieve parental success...

Status
Not open for further replies.