WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Say WHAT?

ferengi

Yay fire!
I have this female friend who's in college like me (but not the same one). She was tellin me the other day that she met this wonderful guy over the internet a couple months ago, met him in person... and apparently now they are engaged to be married. Anyone else think I should be worried?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
does that mean, by admission, that all blokes on the net are creeps??

hope not, otherwise we are all in trouble...

if he's ok, then let him be... if he walks around with a trenchcoat and boiled lollies, thats when you should worry.,..

I'd say you should be worried just because its only been a couple of months. However, he might not be that bad a guy. Just make sure she realizes that things are getting serious really fast.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can not seem to find the problem here.

If she had met him on a bar, and got engaged after a few months would you be worried?

Bars are full of drunk dumb fucks who are looking for an easy girl to fuck. (Ok, ok. Most of them)

What is so wrong she met him online?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
chucktheskiffie said:
does that mean, by admission, that all blokes on the net are creeps??

hope not, otherwise we are all in trouble...

if he's ok, then let him be... if he walks around with a trenchcoat and boiled lollies, thats when you should worry.,..

In American, what exactly is a boiled lolly?

I think you should be worried, look into this guy some find out what he's all about. Don't be worried because of where she met the guy be worried because of how fast things are going.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hey hey my friend met his fiance online 2 years ago....shes really cool so just b happy 4 them....but then again watch out if his hobby is to shave chipmunks