Scale From 1 to 10.

scale

• Total voters

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
How do you rate yourself on a scale of looks.......1 being <insert screaming> AAHH shit my eyes my eyes have fallen out </screaming> 10 being the most beautiful thing ever. Vote please.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
6, 7 or 8 judging by responses I get from people :(
I'll give myself a 6 so I don't turn into a self conscious bitch.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Holy crap, I'm Top-shelf vodka. The cream of the crop. I am the best thing since sliced bread. I am the 10. :thumbsup:

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
oh and now I feel egotistical for being the only person to vote himself over a 5 .. meh, whatever ... fuck it :sword:

edit: spoke too soon :mfinger:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
:( -whats that for? its higher than what we all said
The caption said "frown".. I dunno I feel weird when I rate myself, I just rate myself by responses I get from girls and downgrade that a bit so I don't seem like a dick.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dunno i dont think im anything specail but then again i dunno i have been told i am by some girls but i dunno i dont see it so i gave myself a 6 not much more then the avg. joe.

Edit: I got a pic on my profile. Take a look and tell me what you think if you want. Its just a head shot and kinda sucks but its me.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
swizeguy said:
I got a pic on my profile. Take a look and tell me what you think if you want. Its just a head shot and kinda sucks but its me.
well.. truthfully you kinda look like a tool with that cheap-O rental gun... can't tell is it a tippman 98....

I went with an "8" cause I know I am aesthetically pleasing... I woulda went with higher... but I haven't worked out in about a year.. and have lost about 15 pounds..

icka

:)
[sky] said:
How do you rate yourself on a scale of looks.......1 being <insert screaming> AAHH shit my eyes my eyes have fallen out </screaming> 10 being the most beautiful thing ever. Vote please.

haha i voted before i read what you were suppose to do. i was picking my favorite number so i voted a 2 :-/

damnit damnit damnit i suck at this game!

i should start a poll. rate icka 1-10... and then i will force everyone to choose 10!