WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scale From 1 to 10.

scale

• Total voters

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
How do you rate yourself on a scale of looks.......1 being <insert screaming> AAHH shit my eyes my eyes have fallen out </screaming> 10 being the most beautiful thing ever. Vote please.

i think i look gay
that on the scale would beeeeee......hmmm
5 because its average and this is hard

how bout we do it the other way around, so you say what you think other people are??

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
not everyone has pictures

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
6, 7 or 8 judging by responses I get from people :(
I'll give myself a 6 so I don't turn into a self conscious bitch.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Holy crap, I'm Top-shelf vodka. The cream of the crop. I am the best thing since sliced bread. I am the 10. :thumbsup:

oh and now I feel egotistical for being the only person to vote himself over a 5 .. meh, whatever ... fuck it :sword:

edit: spoke too soon :mfinger:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bipolarpeanut said:
:( -whats that for? its higher than what we all said
The caption said "frown".. I dunno I feel weird when I rate myself, I just rate myself by responses I get from girls and downgrade that a bit so I don't seem like a dick.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
girls say your hot lucky bastard

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
I put 7...I'm handsome...but I'm not hot

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dunno i dont think im anything specail but then again i dunno i have been told i am by some girls but i dunno i dont see it so i gave myself a 6 not much more then the avg. joe.

Edit: I got a pic on my profile. Take a look and tell me what you think if you want. Its just a head shot and kinda sucks but its me.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm the only 4, therefore that makes me leet.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
swizeguy said:
I got a pic on my profile. Take a look and tell me what you think if you want. Its just a head shot and kinda sucks but its me.
well.. truthfully you kinda look like a tool with that cheap-O rental gun... can't tell is it a tippman 98....

I went with an "8" cause I know I am aesthetically pleasing... I woulda went with higher... but I haven't worked out in about a year.. and have lost about 15 pounds..

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
[sky] said:
How do you rate yourself on a scale of looks.......1 being <insert screaming> AAHH shit my eyes my eyes have fallen out </screaming> 10 being the most beautiful thing ever. Vote please.

haha i voted before i read what you were suppose to do. i was picking my favorite number so i voted a 2 :-/

damnit damnit damnit i suck at this game!

i should start a poll. rate icka 1-10... and then i will force everyone to choose 10!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
oh and yeah.. wtf is wrong with all of you? 4? 5? 6? have some confidence.. JESUS!