WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scariest fuckin clown

This guy's name is Swifty the clown. He is the creepiest fucking clown I've ever seen in my life. Here's one of is little banners:
Now I found one of his postcards and I'll put it up later. He looks like John Wayne Gacy, the creepy mother fucker. Anywho this guy is fucking creepy looking so I thought I'd share. :happysad: Go to his site at Swifty The Clown.com It's weird. :ut-oh:

Hell no. The clown from Stephen King's "It" makes Swifty look like a fluffy little kitten in comparison. /me shudders

shep

Local alcoholic
I Hate The FCC said:
This guy's name is Swifty the clown. He is the creepiest fucking clown I've ever seen in my life. Here's one of is little banners:
Now I found one of his postcards and I'll put it up later. He looks like John Wayne Gacy, the creepy mother fucker. Anywho this guy is fucking creepy looking so I thought I'd share. :happysad: Go to his site at Swifty The Clown.com It's weird. :ut-oh:
Looks like a typical saturday night at my pad.Fucking balloon animals rock man and i usually make up something special for the ladies

zoloftcasserole said:
Hell no. The clown from Stephen King's "It" makes Swifty look like a fluffy little kitten in comparison. /me shudders
Look at the eyes of Swifty, they're red like blood.... The blood of little kids...... Swifty is It! :ut-oh: