WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scary woman from Trading Spouses

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.fox.com/home.htm - Click on the Trading Spouses video on the bottom right. You need to have your speakers on and the volume up to a decent level.

I feel sorry for all parties involved, including this woman's biological family, friends and anyone she may encounter on a day to day basis.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
"she is not a christianaaargh"

but you are a sugar-rushing asswitch..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
she's a 'god warrior'..

can we send her to iran/syria/wherever the next war is and set her on them..

they would shit..

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
That was somebody's mother, sister, wife, aunt, co-worker.:(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
wtf? ...how can tv be that crappy? for once I'm happy to live in Finland and not experience that kind of shit on tv :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
wtf? ...how can tv be that crappy? for once I'm happy to live in Finland and not experience that kind of shit on tv :happysad:
/me remembers tv before moving to Uncle Sam's Ass..

sigh..

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
She's possessed by the devil and will be starring in Exorcist IV She Devil.

magnolia

Postaholic
two words, holy shit! She said that all that is not godly, well, she was acting in a very ungodly manner. She looked possesed.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
magnolia said:
two words, holy shit! She said that all that is not godly, well, she was acting in a very ungodly manner. She looked possesed.
Only as a result of being in the Unholy's house. :confused:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
What a fuck up. Zealots :rolleyes:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I think I'm going to have nightmares. That was scary! What was that thing! Was that even human? The sounds that ....thing... made sounded like she was possessed!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
seen it, but never knew where it came from. What a nut.

jamesp

In Memory...
Stardust said:

Or, if you weren't lucky enough to be born in another country, you can do what I do....dont watch it.