Scents

magnolia

Postaholic
What is ur favorite scent? Like perfume or cologne? I personally LOVE Vicotoria's Secret Love Potion. I just got some the other day and I can't get enough of it. Anyway, if u wear it or like a certain kind, give a shout out. Also, if u don't like it, let us know and why. I just don't understand that. Oh well. Thanks!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dont know im not usually into perfumes or any of that but whatever my g/f wears drives me nuts. Ohh well. personaly i rarely wear cologne.

Jung

???
Premium
i'm partial to mint, polo sport, emporio, baby powder(oddly enough), and acqua di gio.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
What is ur favorite scent? Like perfume or cologne? I personally LOVE Vicotoria's Secret Love Potion. I just got some the other day and I can't get enough of it. Anyway, if u wear it or like a certain kind, give a shout out. Also, if u don't like it, let us know and why. I just don't understand that. Oh well. Thanks!

I like COOL WATER! and my girlie likes me in FENDI. Another one of my fav's is Aqua Di Geo by Georgio Armani. It drives her nutz! :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I like... fidy cent....

sorry had to be done...

seriously though.. I hate vanilla on a chick.. I used to have this g-friend that loved vanilla fields from V. Secret... well only problem was... thats the same shit my mother has been wearing for as long as I can remember.. :thumbsdn: made me sick to think about my mother when makin out and shit..

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
On a female - Red Door

On me - Axe: Phoenix or Touch

Oh yeah, Dg and I are still on the net ;)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Favorite scent on a woman: White plum (popular in japan though practically unheard of in the west)
Favorite scent for myself: Standard old spice
Favorite scent overall: Chocolate, mmmm chocolate